• Replies 56.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Special Juan

• Jas

LC wants it more, pretty dire from united as is the case so often. Their midfield is horrendous unless they are all sitting uber deep.

City reject strikes again.

Leicester v Southampton semis

We beat City and the cup is ours.

14 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

How in the fuck did united give Matic a 3 year contract last season? Utter bafoons but we'll take it.

Probably because he was a big part of that run they went on alongside the more obvious candidates Fernandes and Rashford.

Hes not flashy or particularly outstanding in the more creative aspects so its easy to see why people dont value that sort of player but hes the sort of player thats handy to have around and for United, who lacked that more defensively minded midfielder it made sense. McTominay has made him more redundant to them now though as has Fred’s improvement so I think he will be gone in the summer if they can move him.

If we didnt have Ngolo Kante or signed Bakayoko he would of remained here as Antonio Conte initially wanted, although even with Bakayoko’s arrival he still wanted to keep him, which I think based on how well he and Kante played the previous season, it was a move that although it turned out well in terms of him not replicating those levels for United that season, wasnt exactly a huge win for us either as Drinkwater and Bakayoko were terrible buys.

United dont have a similar approach to renewing older players like as we do. In fact not a lot do. We are one of a few who are extremely strict with regards to this although we renewed David Luiz for 2 seasons and offered Willian 2. 

1 minute ago, OneMoSalah said:

Probably because he was a big part of that run they went on alongside the more obvious candidates Fernandes and Rashford.

Hes not flashy or particularly outstanding in the more creative aspects so its easy to see why people dont value that sort of player but hes the sort of player thats handy to have around and for United, who lacked that more defensively minded midfielder it made sense. McTominay has made him more redundant to them now though as has Fred’s improvement so I think he will be gone in the summer if they can move him.

If we didnt have Ngolo Kante or signed Bakayoko he would of remained here as Antonio Conte initially wanted, although even with Bakayoko’s arrival he still wanted to keep him, which I think based on how well he and Kante played the previous season, it was a move that although it turned out well in terms of him not replicating those levels for United that season, wasnt exactly a huge win for us either as Drinkwater and Bakayoko were terrible buys.

United dont have a similar approach to renewing older players like as we do. In fact not a lot do. We are one of a few who are extremely strict with regards to this although we renewed David Luiz for 2 seasons and offered Willian 2. 

YEah thats true but its been evident he aint even half the player he used to be. I can tell you they are livid at redcafe lmao.

I suppose come on Villa, but I don't want to lose Mourinho. Let him drag them even deeper.

• Like 1