Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was bored...

Magic of FA cup

Posted Images

Just now, Fulham Broadway said:

1-1 

this fixture has the team scoring first losing 27 times apparently

Would not mind witnessing number 28 today.

As much as our finishing is poor, I feel like we're also cursed at this point.

We can have like 10 shots, 10 on target and 0 goal. Then there are teams like Spurs, who continuously have like 1 shot, 1 on target and 1 goal. It's worse when you consider their xGs have tended to be low. 

that was a funny pen situation, Laca completely misses it and gets fouled lol

We got point. Everton lost, Spurs losing... West Ham at OT. 

This may be good weekend for us in the end. Massive point!

4 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

We got point. Everton lost, Spurs losing... West Ham at OT. 

This may be good weekend for us in the end. Massive point!

Liverpool? 

Spurs smashed goals past the likes of Wolfsberger, Burnley, Crystal Palace, Dinamo Zagreb recently but 6 of their last 7 losses have come against Liverpool, us, Everton, Man City, West Ham and Arsenal. 

3 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

They also have tough game but are they really in the race anyway?

Well by dropping points yesterday, we've opened the door slightly for them, no? If Liverpool beat Wolves, they'll only be 5 points behind us. That gap is not huge at all.

And it's precisely how Spurs suddenly crept up on us within the last 2-3 weeks because we didn't beat Southampton, Man United and Leeds. Keep dropping points and they might just catch up, assuming they sort themselves out. 

4 minutes ago, Jason said:

Well by dropping points yesterday, we've opened the door slightly for them, no? If Liverpool beat Wolves, they'll only be 5 points behind us. That gap is not huge at all.

And it's precisely how Spurs suddenly crept up on us within the last 2-3 weeks because we didn't beat Southampton, Man United and Leeds. Keep dropping points and they might just catch up, assuming they sort themselves out. 

But isn't that the narrative with every team? All of the top 4 challengers will have those if, buts and maybe's, it's why we're all fighting for top 4 and not the title.

1 minute ago, Tomo said:

But isn't that the narrative with every team? All of the top 4 challengers will have those if, buts and maybe's, it's why we're all fighting for top 4 and not the title.

Maybe so but it's stupid because this is happening for like the 4th season in a row!

If we had been a little bit more consistent with our results, we wouldn't be worrying about a Top 4 finish at all, certainly not after last summer's spending!

• Like 1

I would like to have some gap between us and the teams behind but I just cannot support Man United. And it is difficult to watch games that you want to end up in a draw lol. Just not West Ham!!!

Not even the FA wants to see WHU facing the likes of Bayern or PSG surely!

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Milan said:

I would like to have some gap between us and the teams behind but I just cannot support Man United. And it is difficult to watch games that you want to end up in a draw lol. Just not West Ham!!!

Not even the FA wants to see WHU facing the likes of Bayern or PSG surely!

They will get destroyed in CL, they dont have the manager nor squad to do anything there

• Like 3
Just now, Atomiswave said:

They will get destroyed in CL, they dont have the manager nor squad to do anything there

Exactly. Enough with fairy tales.

• Like 2