Jump to content
Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

The English Football Thread


Steve
 Share
Followers 12

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 56.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Vesper

    6460

  • Laylabelle

    3877

  • Special Juan

    2548

  • Jas

    2531

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

Isn't there still a scenario in which we miss out? If Arse win the EL and we lose to Leicester?

It's not technically over, is it?

nope its clinched

worst we can have is 71

best they can do is 70

only way a 4th place EPL team misses CL is the doom scenario

5th and 6th place teams each win EL and CL

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

I would SOOOOOOOO laugh if spuds lose 3 nil and Arse wins 5 nil, or 4 nil 4 nil

they would crash out of CL next year (unless they win CL, which is so not going to happen)

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Fuck yeah. Now all we have to worry about is the transfer ban and what to do with the Hazard money should be be granted a delay on said ban.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I would SOOOOOOOO laugh if spuds lose 3 nil and Arse wins 5 nil, or 4 nil 4 nil

they would crash out of CL next year (unless they win CL, which is so not going to happen)

Yeah but it aint gonna happen sadly.....it would be the mother of all fuck ups.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Fuck yeah. Now all we have to worry about is the transfer ban and what to do with the Hazard money should be be granted a delay on said ban.

That's it. This squad as it is won't be enough. If now banned however hopefully can use this opportunity wisely! And now buy randoms 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Laylabelle said:

That's it. This squad as it is won't be enough. If now banned however hopefully can use this opportunity wisely! And now buy randoms 

2 factors: We need the ban to fuck off our backs, and then to get our targets fast and easy. But I dont trust Marina one bit......too many dead Woods, plus she takes forever to close a deal. Whatever happens we need planning and sight, or get beaten silly we will in CL. All the big boys will grow stronger, we must close that gap.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

2 factors: We need the ban to fuck off our backs, and then to get our targets fast and easy. But I dont trust Marina one bit......too many dead Woods, plus she takes forever to close a deal. Whatever happens we need planning and sight, or get beaten silly we will in CL. All the big boys will grow stronger, we must close that gap.

That's it. The gap is huge huge between us lot and Liverpool and City. 

Nah. If previous seasons to go by cause of make targets then faff around and they go elsewhere. 

We need to make this count otherwise CL be over before it started. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Listening to Utd fans on 6-0-6  they are in total meltdown and want all their players sold

they got what they deserved, arrogant twats

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

That's it. The gap is huge huge between us lot and Liverpool and City. 

Nah. If previous seasons to go by cause of make targets then faff around and they go elsewhere. 

We need to make this count otherwise CL be over before it started. 

Yup and thats why I dont have much hope really. Sack Marina from transfers, put a DOF and then maybe we can talk. And then the Cash must be put towards quality players, heck mabe it will even convince Eden to stay ( fat chance though ).

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...