• Replies 65.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

I'm jealous of the way City approach each game. They look to dominate from the first minute and have their foot on the gas right away.

Against sides like this we usually allow the small teams to bully us and stick around. We get out fought. We don't look to impose our will on them. Part of it is personnel, yes, but mostly about mentality.

Just now, Pizy said:

So...not like Willian, then? :P

Seeing that Willian hustle, and Afro, on the wing warms my heart. Watching him split teams open, and not just do a step over and pass back, makes me the our Willian lol

36 minutes ago, Pizy said:

So for the second match in a row after playing the best game of their season and beating us, Palace are losing badly against one of the worst sides in the league.

🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼

Meh we played poor they didn't. Other teams less crap against them.  I'd be annoyed it was a fluke win from them but nahhh.

1 hour ago, Pizy said:

So for the second match in a row after playing the best game of their season and beating us, Palace are losing badly against one of the worst sides in the league.

🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼

Zaha just got them a point.

19 minutes ago, Iggy Doonican said:

Really can't stand Pep the bloke is so smug and the football media brown nose him and are in awe of the oily twat. City can win everything but they'll be always be the second biggest club in Manchester.

That stings even as a CFC lover. 

29 minutes ago, Leif said:

That stings even as a CFC lover. 

Fulham Broadway told a great story when we played City in the Charity Shield in 2012 at Villa Park a load of Japanese tourists turned up in the City end wearing Man United tops ha ha.

14 hours ago, Iggy Doonican said:

Fulham Broadway told a great story when we played City in the Charity Shield in 2012 at Villa Park a load of Japanese tourists turned up in the City end wearing Man United tops ha ha.

Yeah lol. Outside the ground afterwards they all stood on a low wall taking dozens of pics of themselves in Man Utd tops - the next thing they were getting battered by a load of Citeh fans

Didn't exactly dispel the notion that they're a one man team did they? 😆

I do think Poch is a brilliant manager but Spud fans should enjoy him as well as Harry Kane while they can. Both will be on to bigger and better things if the don't win major silverware soon. Would be hilarious and typical Spuds if they assemble their best side and have their best manager in decades, win fuck all, and then lose their best assets  shortly after. 

1 hour ago, Pizy said:

Didn't exactly dispel the notion that they're a one man team did they? 😆

I do think Poch is a brilliant manager but Spud fans should enjoy him as well as Harry Kane while they can. Both will be on to bigger and better things if the don't win major silverware soon. Would be hilarious and typical Spuds if they assemble their best side and have their best manager in decades, win fuck all, and then lose their best assets  shortly after. 

The irony of that is Spurs have a manager who seems allergic to winning trophies. He has dismissed the League Cup and FA Cup a number of times like he and Spurs have won it all and is only aiming to win the big ones, chiefly the Premier League and Champions League. Spurs are a good side but nowhere good enough to win either one.

2 hours ago, Jason said:

The irony of that is Spurs have a manager who seems allergic to winning trophies. He has dismissed the League Cup and FA Cup a number of times like he and Spurs have won it all and is only aiming to win the big ones, chiefly the Premier League and Champions League. Spurs are a good side but nowhere good enough to win either one.

If Kane stays fit for the entire remainder of the season I think they could legitimately win the league (if City come back down to earth, I guess.) No chance at winning the CL. 

You have to wonder what happened to the Everton team. They were aggressive in the summer transfer market, got some decent signings and right now they look like a genuine relegation battlers. Sure they sold their best striker, but I'm still surprised to see them struggle that much.  

28 minutes ago, Pizy said:

If Kane stays fit for the entire remainder of the season I think they could legitimately win the league (if City come back down to earth, I guess.) No chance at winning the CL. 

It will take a monumental collapse for City to allow Spurs to win. And even then, they'll still have to contend with United and possibly us.