• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

1 minute ago, Laylabelle said:

Think it's the week to do the lottery hahaha

Bloody Arsenal..'tough game for Wenger tommrow'..I don't think so!

Gimme your numbers and I'll split it with ya :)

Well to be the best youve got to beat the best and Mounure have to get thru us and theres not a chance in hell that happening!

7 hours ago, BoyBlue96 said:

That twitter account is only spreading false bullshit. Claiming that Sanchez has contacted Conte and wants to play for us next season and stuff. Cancerous account. Don't share his shit here please. 

Conte probably just watching the game. Fulham is shit. Kalas and Pazion are shit and Spurs won't sell one of their best players anymore and can't think of any targets. 

Calm the fucking down mate..i just posted his account because of Conte was there. If u don't like don't reply mine comments.

People are actually surprised over Arsenal's next (possible) EMIRATES FA cup opponent?

Look at their draws over the last couple of years. Really stinks. It's actually ridiculous that the sponsor of England's major cup competition is also Arsenal's main sponsor and their stadium sponsor. 

-

Zola...such an amazing footballer but what a dreadful manager he is. Absolutely not his thing. Same goes for old players like Gullit and Van Basten. Amazing players but horrible managers. 

Come on Sutton !

Wenger earns £8.9m, Sutton United manager Paul Doswell manages Sutton United for free. In fact he even took out a personal loan to pay for the club's pitch. Their players are plasterers, teachers, etc

Please Sutton ! I want to watch Arsenal Fan TV if they lose....

2 hours ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Come on Sutton !

Wenger earns £8.9m, Sutton United manager Paul Doswell manages Sutton United for free. In fact he even took out a personal loan to pay for the club's pitch. Their players are plasterers, teachers, etc

Pleeeeeeeze Sutton beat these north London wankers! Theres not many football related things I hate but theyre top of the list.

4 hours ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Come on Sutton !

Sorry, it's the Metro

One Sutton midfielder is determined to make that happen and believes his pre-match meal could be the secret ingredient to an FA Cup upset.

‘My diet has got me to where I am today! I am not the best eater,’ Nicky Bailey explained to the Sun on Sunday, before making a series of quite shocking revelations.

‘I don’t think I’ve ever had a salad in my life, or a vegetable. It’s always worked for me. My pre-match meal is always a McDonald’s – nine nuggets.

‘When I was younger, my mum used to try and make me eat the green stuff, but I used to sick it up.’

The former Charlton and Middlesbrough midfielder also revealed he plans to ‘leave my mark’ on one of the Arsenal players when the sides meet at Gander Green Lane.

‘It is all about rattling their players. If anyone tries to get past me, then they are coming down! So long as it’s done the right way,’ Bailey continued

Nicky Bailey is a true hero to all of us recreational players that have had McDonalds before a match :worship2: