• Replies 65k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Szczesny has been the best goalkeeper in Europe this season, even beyond Milan's young genius & our Belgian waffle. Arsenal will be getting a vastly improved player back. A 'keeper learns so much more in Italy than in England.

11 hours ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

I wouldn't ever want to see anyone injured of course, but I was especially disappointed in this case. I've yet to see what all the fuss is about with Gabriel Jesús. To be fair I have only watched Jesus play twice, but, as far as I could see, he demonstrated no exceptional talents during those games. To me, substituting Aguero  for Jesús is a major improvement for Manchester City.

It may be that I just haven't spotted what it is that makes him special but, based on my current assessment of Jesús, I can only think that  Guardiola is using him to make some sort of point to Aguero. Somewhere down the line I am expecting the Argentinian to be reinstated as City's first choice. In my opinion he remains the Citizens' best striker by far.

I don't like to see players getting injured too. Don't get me wrong.

Aguero's form the last couple of weeks was not the best and Jesus gave them something different with him, Sane and Sterling up top and De Bruyne behind them. 

And Aguero who is a proven top-scorer, he know he's irreplaceable when fit even if he hits a bad spell and there was nobody to replace him this season especially. Only Iheanacho.

Jesus's young and have a lot to prove but still, it's a blow for City.

22 minutes ago, Ledgi said:

I don't like to see players getting injured too. Don't get me wrong.

Aguero's form the last couple of weeks was not the best and Jesus gave them something different with him, Sane and Sterling up top and De Bruyne behind them. 

And Aguero who is a proven top-scorer, he know he's irreplaceable when fit even if he hits a bad spell and there was nobody to replace him this season especially. Only Iheanacho.

Jesus's young and have a lot to prove but still, it's a blow for City.

If they have to lose anyone to injury, I'd far rather it was Aguero. In my opinion this injury to Jesus will strengthen City's first XI, not weaken it. 

Mark Clattenburg quits Premier League to referee in Saudi Arabia

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/10770130/mark-clattenburg-quits-premier-league-to-referee-in-saudi-arabia

Referee Mark Clattenburg has quit the Premier League and is moving to Saudi Arabia.

Wow.

13 minutes ago, milan.cech said:

Mark Clattenburg quits Premier League to referee in Saudi Arabia

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/10770130/mark-clattenburg-quits-premier-league-to-referee-in-saudi-arabia

Referee Mark Clattenburg has quit the Premier League and is moving to Saudi Arabia.

Wow.

wow money really does do alot of talking

5 minutes ago, Dahnald said:

Spurs losing to fucking Belgium side Genk.

Premier League teams in Europe are becoming a fucking joke. 

It makes me wonder how they beat us. They are capable of fairly decent football still make such fools out of themselves in Europe I don't get it. I D much rather have it the other way round.

19 minutes ago, Dahnald said:

Spurs losing to fucking Belgium side Genk.

Premier League teams in Europe are becoming a fucking joke. 

And Pochettino will escape with no criticism at all. 

Mans a fraud in Europe. 

11 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

It makes me wonder how they beat us. They are capable of fairly decent football still make such fools out of themselves in Europe I don't get it. I D much rather have it the other way round.

Sad innit! Ive got tears flowing down my legs from crying so much.

Lets hope Mounure aren't as crap as Spuds!

No wait, Lets hope theyre worse.

8 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Sad innit! Ive got tears flowing down my legs from crying so much.

Lets hope Mounure aren't as crap as Spuds!

No wait, Lets hope theyre worse.

I don't care about spuds or manure but I do care about the standing of the league. I want us to be the best team in the best league. Our premier league title is worse less when English teams fuck up in Europe every year.

2 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

I don't care about spuds or manure but I do care about the standing of the league. I want us to be the best team in the best league. Our premier league title is worse less when English teams fuck up in Europe every year.

Either of those winning the CL would make me deliriously happy!I

English football is really suffering and i think its because of the money. If we do not control it very soon teams going on relegation would be earning what a champion league winner will earn and it will force team to pay so much attention on the EPL and see the champions league as an FA cup sort of tournament. Imagine, how can Aston Villa earn the same amount of money Bayern earned. One got relegated, the other became champions.

I cant even argue with Barca fans or Real fans by saying the EPL is the best, most competitive, entertaining, etc league in the world. All they have to say to shut me up is "When was the last time an EPL team went to the finals of the Champions League" not to talk about winning it. 5yrs ago and i know that the rest of the world is waiting for THE GREAT CHELSEA FC to redeem the EPL next season when we win it with Conte. 

Even the Europa its been 4yrs since an EPL Club won it. Then again THE GREAT CHELSEA FC and the world again will be waiting for us to do that but that will be after we have won the BIG ONE back to back. (such ambitions):cig::cig::cig::cig::cig:

1 hour ago, Bernard N Y Burgesson said:

English football is really suffering and i think its because of the money. If we do not control it very soon teams going on relegation would be earning what a champion league winner will earn and it will force team to pay so much attention on the EPL and see the champions league as an FA cup sort of tournament. Imagine, how can Aston Villa earn the same amount of money Bayern earned. One got relegated, the other became champions.

I cant even argue with Barca fans or Real fans by saying the EPL is the best, most competitive, entertaining, etc league in the world. All they have to say to shut me up is "When was the last time an EPL team went to the finals of the Champions League" not to talk about winning it. 5yrs ago and i know that the rest of the world is waiting for THE GREAT CHELSEA FC to redeem the EPL next season when we win it with Conte. 

Even the Europa its been 4yrs since an EPL Club won it. Then again THE GREAT CHELSEA FC and the world again will be waiting for us to do that but that will be after we have won the BIG ONE back to back. (such ambitions):cig::cig::cig::cig::cig:

IMO, the quality of the league isn't dependent on how many Champions League finalists a league has. It's indicative of how strong the top teams are in the league, but the competitiveness of La Liga is a joke compared to the Premier League.