• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

12 minutes ago, Kieran. said:

Bournemouth might sneak a result here. Would be huge considering our draw. Still think that was a decent point considering their home form

Hope your right but they leak to many goals at the back city will win this one 

1 hour ago, Kezza said:

Eee..! Augero looking to go beast mode to get his spot back

he can fuck off for all i care, i will never forgive that little argentine shit for what he did to Luiz, thats why Luiz is struggling with a knee injury these past games, ne needs to heal properly.

expected result, Bournemouth have saved our asses a couples of games back, this time they wont, we can´t expect these teams to always give us a hand, City are now 8 points behind us, we need to mantain the focus until the end of the season or else we´re fucked.

Just now, Johnnyeye said:

i hope someone roughs him up too like he did with Luiz, little fucking karnt.

I´ll admit I never expected Luiz to feel that as much as he is. Aguero has a few tricks up his sleeve when it comes to that. That mentality of going hard if I´m losing of his resonates so well with spurs it's disgusting

5 minutes ago, BlueStorm1003 said:

I´ll admit I never expected Luiz to feel that as much as he is. Aguero has a few tricks up his sleeve when it comes to that. That mentality of going hard if I´m losing of his resonates so well with spurs it's disgusting

Spurs last season at the Bridge is a perfect example of disgusting play, all that fracas, Aguero and City do it too, that´s why there was that fracas at the end of the game vs City. No fair play whatsoever, expect the same attitude at the Bridge this season with City.

14 hours ago, Ledgi said:

Jesus off injured. So City's latest hope fades away quickly.

I wouldn't ever want to see anyone injured of course, but I was especially disappointed in this case. I've yet to see what all the fuss is about with Gabriel Jesús. To be fair I have only watched Jesus play twice, but, as far as I could see, he demonstrated no exceptional talents during those games. To me, substituting Aguero  for Jesús is a major improvement for Manchester City.

It may be that I just haven't spotted what it is that makes him special but, based on my current assessment of Jesús, I can only think that  Guardiola is using him to make some sort of point to Aguero. Somewhere down the line I am expecting the Argentinian to be reinstated as City's first choice. In my opinion he remains the Citizens' best striker by far.