The English Football Thread

Steve

1 hour ago, Barbara said:

I believe in Jesus, I don't believe his name is sacred. It's just a name... There have been many Jesuses before him and many more after. Also, Jesus can take a few jokes, based on how he acted in some occasions in the Bible? He can definitely take a joke it isn't ill intended otherwise what else am I supposed to do with someone who says he's supposed to be my friend and older brother? relax a bit, mate. Cheers

For some reason I believe he was only joking. Idk tho, if he was serious that is a good response and its how I view things as well.

Also, apologies in advance if John1611 was serious...

• Replies 65.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

5 hours ago, xPetrCechx said:

he got the advantage....

There is no such thing as advantage for penalty. It was a penalty and red card clear as day. 

It is a very bad call because it simply say if you are pushed in the box,  dive don't try to stay on your feet.  It incentive diving. 

3 minutes ago, Rmpr said:

For some reason I believe he was only joking. Idk tho, if he was serious that is a good response and its how I view things as well.

Also, apologies in advance if John1611 was serious...

Also, am I wrong or Gabriel isn't nicknamed Jesus, but that's actually his middle name?

They also have Jesus Navas... it's a quite common name in Spanish

I never know if someone is joking or not on internet, so maybe he was, but in case he wasn't, I just wanted him to have his spirits up if it really bothers him

Btw is good to have you back, Rapha

As a Christian I'm absolutely appalled. Christians believe Jesus' name is sacred and Holy, that He is our Saviour. This must not be allowed on public forums.

I am not Christian so I don't care.
The player his name is Jesus so too bad for you.

5 hours ago, John1611 said:

As a Christian I'm absolutely appalled. Christians believe Jesus' name is sacred and Holy, that He is our Saviour. This must not be allowed on public forums.

Boohoo..... Back to your cave please. That guy is named Jesus.

Jesus Christ...

1 hour ago, Barbara said:

Also, am I wrong or Gabriel isn't nicknamed Jesus, but that's actually his middle name?

They also have Jesus Navas... it's a quite common name in Spanish

I never know if someone is joking or not on internet, so maybe he was, but in case he wasn't, I just wanted him to have his spirits up if it really bothers him

Btw is good to have you back, Rapha

Its his last name. His full name is Gabriel Fernando de Jesus.

And thank you. Although Im just here since im on vacation and prob will go missing again once my last year of uni resumes and Im trying to find a job lol.

Poch is the only manager in the top 6 besides Conte that isn't up-and-down-and-different after every win/loss. Conte & Poch are level headed regardless of result, consistent with their players and comments; whereas the other 4 begin to shake and shout after just a loss or draw. That's one of the biggest differences keeping us top. Less drama.