Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

The English Football Thread

Steve
Followers 12

20 minutes ago, DDA said:

It feels as if everything I watch in relation to football this year results in the worse possible out come. I might just stop watching until the end of the season.

Same feeling...I should stop watching football this season  including our games...may be then we get some positive results

• Replies 56.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jas

• Special Juan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was bored...

chelsea 3-1 arsenal 1-1 spurs 0-3

Posted Images

When was the last time, we turned a game late on? I think it a couple of games in early 2016.

Anyway I did the maths and figuered, Pep needs to not win 5 of the last 9 games to not break our points record. So we should pretty much accept that they will break our record.

9 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

When was the last time, we turned a game late on? I think it a couple of games in early 2016.

We have won many late points under Conte.

Matic has been a monster against both ourselves and against Liverpool here. Looks as good as he did early in the season after a bit of a dip.

Why was Rashford not booked for celebrating with the fans? That is a bookable offence these days. A couple of minutes later he was booked for a sliding tackle which would make him sent off. FFS more inconsistency from the PL refs.

2 minutes ago, milan.cech said:

Why was Rashford not booked for celebrating with the fans? That is a bookable offence these days. A couple of minutes later he was booked for a sliding tackle which would make him sent off. FFS more inconsistency from the PL refs.

Calm down. We need Liverpool to drop all the points here.

1 minute ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

Calm down. We need Liverpool to drop all the points here.

What? That does not change the refs' inconsistency.

1 hour ago, LeonDavis23 said:

And some of you actually thought we'd finish above United rofl

I am not sure many people here thought that. United have spend big two years in a row without selling anybody significant. We all know they are good. 

United look a lot like us under Mou in his second spell. Rock solid at the back, a nearly impenetrable shield just in front of them, not always exciting but show flourishes of quality in attack.

8 minutes ago, communicate said:

I am not sure many people here thought that. United have spend big two years in a row without selling anybody significant. We all know they are good. 

Though we had chances to go above.. Except we then lost or drew the game as well and now have slid down slightly. 

Oh well... Jose still knows what he's doing..