Juan Mata

Severinb

Leaving Torres(if he will be in form) or Drogba(if he stays, and he should) on the bench is ridiculus imo.

The next coach that will arive has to find a way to play them both in our first team. Its just too big of a lost not to play one of them.

If we already have them, this quality players, why spend more money? why not to find a way that will fit?

I think we should buy only one player for our first team- Mata/Sanches/Neymar, or someone else i forgot maybe.

And buy a player for our midfield, as a sub for now, but thats for a different topic.

I think we shoud play like this:

Ramires--------------------Mata/sanches/X

-----------Drogba----Torres---------

Or, and ilike it more- try play Drogba on the right/left in our 4-3-3. and the 3 strikers will switch places all the time.

Just to remind you, in our 4-3-3 last season Drogba, Kalou and Anleka played together alot, and Kalou scored bunch of goals

when he was in the center, even if Didi was our front man on the paper. didi moved to left and right alot.

Why that Torres and him wont do that?

Drogba- Torres- Sanchez(better than mata i think)=can be fantastic.

I wish Andre Villas Boas will come to chelsea, he made Hulk a winger in porto, When I almost sure he was a ST before.

Isn't Mata a left-sided player? Maybe he changed sides.

Probably... what I do know, is that Sanchez operates on the right wing, and that's why he's one player I would definitely think about putting in a bid for this summer!! Our new number 11 easily if Drogba leaves.