Why Malouda has to be dropped

Tomo

Why Malouda has to be dropped? Because he's a twat. I'm not ashamed to say that he's the first Chelsea player I've actually hated. (And that's got to do with his mentality, not form, before someone jumps at me with the 'you're a fickle fan' line :rolleyes:)

Since we bought Torres, there has been a problem with the Drogba "click". If we can we should look to offload all of them in the summer and start to rebuild....

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both tricky wingers with good pace but i think Carlo prefers Sala to them 2 because when we had an injury crisis it was Sala that was regually making the bench.

I want to know more..who would fit where if they would break in our team..when will be the right time for them to play for first team..

Heard that Tore had a hard first months of fitting into reserve team..so I'm interested if it would be even harder for him to appear in the first team

I heard that Sala has improved a lot..

Since we bought Torres, there has been a problem with the Drogba "click". If we can we should look to offload all of them in the summer and start to rebuild....

Absolutely. The time has come to take hard decisions where necessary. We're falling behind the pack domestically and in Europe.

Absolutely. The time has come to take hard decisions where necessary. We're falling behind the pack domestically and in Europe.

If it was me I would actually get the Drogba click back playing till the end of the season in a 4-3-3 and explain to Torres that he will not be in the team till next year. That way we can put them in the shop window for the summer....In hindsight we should have signed him next summer, but Roman panicked when the wheels started to fall off....

Maybe it's just me, but I think Malouda can do better than Lampard in the 4-4-2 we're playing right now.

----------------Torres------------------------

---------------------------Anelka-------------

Zhirkov----Malouda----Mikel----Ramires

Cole-------Terry------Alex/Luiz----Ivanovic

----------------------Cech-------------------

We should also try 4-3-3 with Drogba on the right, cause he can hold up the ball on the right and put in some dangerous crosses.

I want to know more..who would fit where if they would break in our team..when will be the right time for them to play for first team..

Heard that Tore had a hard first months of fitting into reserve team..so I'm interested if it would be even harder for him to appear in the first team

I heard that Sala has improved a lot..

Ive only seen bits and bobs off them mate not enough to make a detailed review of them.

From the limited time ive seen Sala looks most likely but youd have to ask Esk Weston as he can make a more accurate reviewthumbsup.gif

With regards to Lalkovic, Tore and Sala....

Sala is the oldest and more experienced which is why he has had first team involvement above the others. Sala can play in a number of positions, Winger, Attacking Midfield, Central Midfield, Defensive Midfield and even striker. He has been used a lot as an attacking midfielder mainly because he does not have that explosive pace that we see from traditional wingers but he is a very good player who CAN play on the wing very well indeed.

Lalkovic and Tore are your more traditional wingers. Tore took time to get going in the reserves but seems to have really worked hard on his game this season and is reaping the rewards, his physicality makes him a tough customer for defenders and on his day he is unplayable, but those days are still too few and far between. But he has improved a lot this season. Not ready for a break into the first team yet but if he continues to work on his game with Steve Holland next season could be a big one for him. Lalkovic has been around the youth team for 3 years already so he started young. He was always lacking in the final ball and tended to overdo things, i was unsure of how far he could progress to. This season though he has matured a lot and consequently has grown into a terrific player. He has played as a striker for most of this season but that is down to lack of options on our part with Mitrovic and Prosenik out with LONG term injuries. I don't see him as a centre forward for the future, his skills are more suited to a winger and a very good one at that if he keeps progressing as he is.

^I'm glad for his goal but he still didn't have a great game. The goal was scrappy and hardly based on any sensational skill. But it's what he needed. He looked delighted to have scored and hopefully this will mean good things for his performance going forward.

I personally can't see that much of a lift from him, looks like he is a player who thinks his position in the team is cert and won't up the game like he did last season. I don't know, probably i am wrong, but i really think that with Zhirkov being the only left winger we have, he does think like that. He looks like an outspoken person, with all the interviews he has done to the media in the past.

Personally, i would put Betrand for contendership as a winger with Zhirkov and Malouda, and if one goes during the summer then add another one or try to give Lalkovic time on the bench and some game time.

Football can be cruel, Torres tries to hard to score.... Malouda does sweet fuck all and the ball drops to his feet from a scrappy corner and his shot somehow finds a way in. Hopefully this gives him more confidence because there aint many games to go. It's shit or bust time, especially in europe.

Well sayin that if you look at it, Malouda doesn't have a bad goal scoring record this season at all, 10 goals i think he's scored now, good for a winger, about as much as Nani. However i'm glad he got that in, but he still never played like he should of been, the thing is when he's marked he kept just kicking it across the floor and closing his eyes hoping it would go to a chelsea player, Walcott does that sometimes and that's why people say Walcotts just pace. Still it's not the end of the season, who knows Malouda could make a change, i'm not going to fully judge it at the end of the season actually, probably judge where he's going but not absaloutly.

We lack a Walcott, Lennon, Ashley Young, SWP kind of player so much though. Of those 10 goals, most of them were before October lol. We need someone who is direct and can take players on with their pace. Bosingwa could do it but his final ball is crap.

The thing that lets Malouda down is that he isn't direct enough imo. He's more of a midfield footballer.

We lack a Walcott, Lennon, Ashley Young, SWP kind of player so much though. Of those 10 goals, most of them were before October lol. We need someone who is direct and can take players on with their pace. Bosingwa could do it but his final ball is crap.

Bosingwa is only good at running in a straight line. Can't defend, can't cross much. He'd be a gold medalist if they ever held a footballer's 100 metres dash.

Yeah that's what i said about Bosingwa too lol but it would be worth a try, he's so quick. Crossing a ball is hardly difficult, i'm sure he might manage to get a few over one day. He can't cross but he absolutely categorically CANNOT defend.

We need good wingers...I want to see one that can chase a long bal, take on the opposition defender, put in a super cross for Torres to score

or even the best if we can see a cut back for lampard/essien/obi to shoot.

I was hoping that after getting a new haircut he would retain his form of last season back but no, it seems that Malouda is too old ant too tired now, last season he was like a 24 year old, running during the whole 90 minutes, creating chances, scoring goals, crossing, assisting and all that.

I believe that the 8 games left are enough for the club to see whether he improves or not. If he does, which is highly unlikely, they should think about it. If he does not improve, sell him definitely. We're likely to end a trophy less season, we can't risk another if he stays.