Why Malouda has to be dropped

Tomo

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Drogba's hardly been consistent since he came to the club either, but because he's a 'superstar' he is not subject to the same criticism.

I'm sorry but comparing Drogba and Malouda is laughable.

Even with all his hissy fits, pouting and drama queen antics, Drogba has done more for the club than Malouda can ever hope to. Like somebody mentioned before, Malouda has had a sum total of about 12 good months here since he arrived, I don't need to tell you Drogba's been much much better and well worth the £24 million we paid for him.

And yes, Drogba became a 'superstar' because of the performances he's put in over the years, not because somebody simply decided to give him that title. Chelsea legend forever.

Drogba's hardly been consistent since he came to the club either, but because he's a 'superstar' he is not subject to the same criticism.

For someone who has a massive 'rep' on here you sometimes let yourself down by scoring own goals such as this comment BL. Granted Drogba didn't get off to a flyer but he worked so hard up front on his own to bring others into positions to score in our first 2 title winning seasons & Lampard was the main beneficiary. Drogba has consistently been on the score sheet since & providing assists.

Ironically this season has been his worst without question & you can't tell me that he has not been open to criticism the same as the other under performers? Atleast he has had some sort of excuse with having a belt of malaria, Maloulda doesn't have anyrhing to provide as an excuse for his inconsistent performances.

inconsistent implies there have been good performances and bad ...since October I can hardly remember a single top performance but perhaps Im wrong.

I know many played badly in that spell but most have improved and I think he has got worse.

inconsistent implies there have been good performances and bad ...since October I can hardly remember a single top performance but perhaps Im wrong.

I know many played badly in that spell but most have improved and I think he has got worse.

http://www.sportingo...ice-summer-deal

Don't know how reliable this is, but at least there is some indication that he hasn't been up to par.

Too many things wrong there :

1. They call him 'influential'

2. They call him a 'playmaker' :giggle:

3. £12 million? ffs we should bite their hand off!

Guest justin_3d

Just send Malouda to Brazil. He said he wants to finish his career over there. So lets do a swap plus cash for some Brazilian player we want.

Guest justin_3d

I would swap Malouda for a packet of Brazil nuts......

It's easier to say that because he is playing bad. Just like people where talking crap about Ramires at the beginning....

I hope Malouda and Zhirkov f*ck off in the summer.

We need to move away from 'wingers' like them who can't run or cross or offer any sort of creativity.

Nani did more in 15 minutes last night than Malouda and Zhirkov have done in the last month.

For me Malouda is a player who needs to move in the summer, getting older and offering us very little. He lows the play down far too often. Him along with Anelka and Ferreira would be top of my list.

You once said that you see Lalkovic as a winger. Can you please give me some more info about him and Tore..and compare them..If you have time of course.

You once said that you see Lalkovic as a winger. Can you please give me some more info about him and Tore..and compare them..If you have time of course.

Both tricky wingers with good pace but i think Carlo prefers Sala to them 2 because when we had an injury crisis it was Sala that was regually making the bench.

Why Malouda has to be dropped? Because he's a twat. I'm not ashamed to say that he's the first Chelsea player I've actually hated. (And that's got to do with his mentality, not form, before someone jumps at me with the 'you're a fickle fan' line :rolleyes:)