Facebook & Twitter

Just reading Kalou's twitter page and seeing some abuse he has been getting.

The guy is a top bloke and doesn't deserve that!

Here's the douche who has been doing most of it: http://twitter.com/#!/AMADEUS_YO

Its horrible isn't it? Nobody bar Wayne Rooney deserves that kind of abuse. Kalou always gives 100% and works for the team yet some people still slag him off because they are either jealous or fickle and want Messi-Drogba-Ronaldo up front. Kalou scored one of the goals of the season against Birmingham and a crucial goal against Spurs. AMADEUS YO needs to get fucked because he is a complete twat who bullies people for enjoyment.

rajan_kc also put this:

''the awakened moment when @Skalhuno criticises his own coach and training staff after playing 1st team football for 2 year.disgusting lad.''

Who the fuck is he calling disgusting? Kalou is not my favourite player but he wears the blue shirt with pride and I love him for that. Only Alex Ferguson, Wayne Rooney and Ryan Giggs deserve that kind of abuse in the football world because all of them are disgusting human beings.

Rant over.

(My Twitter by the way): http://twitter.com/#!/IIHRWCFCII

Theres so many annoying Chelsea fans on twitter...that probably includes me but seriously the amount of people tweeting me asking me to follow back is headwrecking. I would follow them back but they don't speak the same language as me, all their tweets are like yada yada tiub'nengdgnkg and I'm not discriminating but whats the poiint of me following them if I don't know what their saying! Anway follow me please and thanks ;)

Twitter

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...