Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Wayne Rooney

J.F.
Followers 4

Chelsea have told Manchester United that the transfer of Wayne Rooney has to be sorted by August 26 or the deal is off.

Jose Mourinho wants the matter resolved by the time Chelsea travel to Old Trafford on the Bank Holiday Monday.

Although Mourinho is keen to sign Rooney he has alternatives lined up should the deal not happen

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/sport/story/230477.html?CMP=OTC-RSS;utm_medium=twitter;utm_source=dlvr.it

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry, I should've mentioned that I was joking along (hence the smiley). I didn't think it was necessary, but I guess I was wrong.

Nah, you were just being sarcastic.

Chelsea have told Manchester United that the transfer of Wayne Rooney has to be sorted by August 26 or the deal is off.

Jose Mourinho wants the matter resolved by the time Chelsea travel to Old Trafford on the Bank Holiday Monday.

Although Mourinho is keen to sign Rooney he has alternatives lined up should the deal not happen

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/sport/story/230477.html?CMP=OTC-RSS;utm_medium=twitter;utm_source=dlvr.it

Well what happened to "Rooney or bust"

Well what happened to "Rooney or bust"

Why do people still take Jose at his word. No one remember the old "Duff and Robben definetly wont be fit" only for Duffers and Robbie to be playing next day? Jose says what he wants the media to report

Why do people still take Jose at his word. No one remember the old "Duff and Robben definetly wont be fit" only for Duffers and Robbie to be playing next day? Jose says what he wants the media to report

ik. That's what I was hinting.

Moyes cancels his press conference an hour before it begins. The plot thickens.

Doesn't want to talk about Rooney obviously because he knows he will get that type of questions. He can't say he is still injured because he just fucking ran around 67 mins on Wedneday and constantly talking on Facebook about how fit he feels.

Dream scenario: Mikel out for £10m, De Rossi in for £11m. Ba out for £5m/Torres out for £10m, Rooney in for £35-40m.

Realistic scenario: No one out for anything, Eto'o in for £5m

I bet Eto'o won't come either..