The Pro Wrestling thread

Steve

Where's King of the Mountain? :o - Please tell me messrs, Hogan & Bischoff didn't scrap that?!

Not surprised Hardy was allowed to compete. When you've got sh*t like that wrestling instead of AJ Styles & Samoa Joe - What do you expect? TNA is finished. The day they got rid of Christopher Daniels it was on a downward spiral. Now their policy is take ex-WWE stars? Seriously? TNA used to be proud of their homegrown talent! Now they're being pushed into shadows. Where's the likes of Eric Young gone? He was going to be a TNA WHC one day, now where is he? Ridiculous.

Dixie needs to get rid of Hogan & Bischoff. Bring back the 6-side ring & rejuvinate the X-Division!

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where's King of the Mountain? :o - Please tell me messrs, Hogan & Bischoff didn't scrap that?!

Not surprised Hardy was allowed to compete. When you've got sh*t like that wrestling instead of AJ Styles & Samoa Joe - What do you expect? TNA is finished. The day they got rid of Christopher Daniels it was on a downward spiral. Now their policy is take ex-WWE stars? Seriously? TNA used to be proud of their homegrown talent! Now they're being pushed into shadows. Where's the likes of Eric Young gone? He was going to be a TNA WHC one day, now where is he? Ridiculous.

Dixie needs to get rid of Hogan & Bischoff. Bring back the 6-side ring & rejuvinate the X-Division!

Hogan and Bishoff started off so well. Now they have royally fucked up everything. TNA is a laughing stock of the wrestling business at the moment. Its going to take a lot to fix it.

Its going to take a lot to fix it.

Only a matter of time till the WWE try a buy-out. WCW & ECW, places Bischoff went & let WWE take over. Seems wherever he goes, WWE follows. I laughed when I heard TNA were trying to recruit Paul Heyman! It's ridiculous. Trying to be WWE v2.0 is not the way to move forward! At least WCW kept their own format and didn't try to mimic WWF (back then).

I'll still keep watching TNA now & then tbh, but I'm not expecting any miracles. Happy to see AJ still fighting though, lmao at the "Bully Ray" character :lol:

Only a matter of time till the WWE try a buy-out. WCW & ECW, places Bischoff went & let WWE take over. Seems wherever he goes, WWE follows. I laughed when I heard TNA were trying to recruit Paul Heyman! It's ridiculous. Trying to be WWE v2.0 is not the way to move forward! At least WCW kept their own format and didn't try to mimic WWF (back then).

I'll still keep watching TNA now & then tbh, but I'm not expecting any miracles. Happy to see AJ still fighting though, lmao at the "Bully Ray" character :lol:

The TNA originals is the only thing keeping me watching this show at the moment. Bully ray pulls off a heel perfectly.

Fist pumps like a champ!

The TNA originals is the only thing keeping me watching this show at the moment. Bully ray pulls off a heel perfectly.

Fist pumps like a champ!

He is a breath of fresh air with his new character - best heel on thier at the moment. I watch it but more from a comedy point of view. Ric Flair is hilarious but only because im laughing at him. How can you take a 60+ year old man whose nearly bald and covered in chicken skin seriously....he has tarnished his legacy by carrying on for this long. Plus the champion Sting is now 52 years old.......

• 2 weeks later...

Don't think so mate. He has had a lot of serious injuries in the past few years.

Yeah but it wouldn't be the first time they've done this whole "retired" segment just to have the guy come back after a few months out. HBK, Ric Flair, Undertaker, Hogan, Stone Cold. Wouldn't surprise me if he came back in time for Wrestlemania next year (what number are they on now?)

he has a spinal disease which had gathered from the broken neck he suffered a couple of years ago, which required a spinal fusion which is a highly risky operation, but it meant that he could come back but only on a peroid of time. He was getting numbness in the arms, and sometimes not having any at all feeling in his arms, which WWE told him to get an visual by an doctor which showed the disease, but because he was able to get it in the early stages, he will not be paralyzed but can't compete.

You can tell this genuine by the fact he is so direct towards the crowd, and the tears in his eyes, only The Rock has been direct to the audience he was in the last coming months (years). He is a legend, and i hope he gets a HoF nomination in next years WrestleMania, he loves the sport through and through, such a guinine decent bloke and doesn't deserve to hang his boots so early.

Another way you knew it wasn't kayfable was the whole thing with history in WWE, a wrestler on a script wouldn't mention was they were a heel.

Unfortunately its very much for real that he is gone. In one way you have to commend him for walking away at the right time, with his health intact rather than stricking around and being wheeled out in a chair or worse yet becoming a sad parody of himself like Ric Flair has.

An awesome talent, one of my all time favourite wrestlers from back in his E&C days to his entertaining fued with Kurt Angle and then of course his incredible heel run as the Rated R Superstar, the man was pure gold in the ring and on the mic, a big loss to the WWE to lose such a talented and versatile performer.

The rumour is he will be inducted into the HOF when Wrestlemania is held in Toronto in a couple of years I think.

• 2 weeks later...

Gutted About edge too one of the few people wwe had that kept the show alive from the horrible ness it became.

And how glad am i to see John cena getting rock bottomed At WM27 such a good moment.

TNA Wise looks ok ish but havent seen it in ages but glad to see sting is the champion what a fantastic wrestler he is good combination of flying power And tech moves into one wrestler Adore him. Good career he had. but one guy i wonder About alot

Wheres desmond wolfe. i remember him coming in calling people wankers with his bond villian like gimmick. shame he went down

really like him

still wise for british wrestlers

British bulldog wub.gif