The Pro Wrestling thread

Steve

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well he is remarried now to Kurts Angles ex!!!!!! - they are making an angle out of it currently.

They will never be bigger than WWE but Hogan and Bischoff nearly drove them out of business....when they came in it was a joke Daniels relased the true TNA talent put on the backburner and they even brought in complete s**t like the Nasty Boys and Scott Hall who is a border line alcoholic!!!!!

Thankfully they went back to Thursdays and the ratings have picked up now that the Hardy boys are there along with Mr Kennedy and RVD...turning the Hardy's heel was a good move....

I think they are slowly heading back in the right direction. I watch TNA every week and have only started getting back into the WWE in the last few weeks. The talent in TNA is so much better and i dont watch wrestling for the entertainment i watch it for the sport. AJ styles is amazing, i seen him live with WWA back in 2005. He fought Jerry Lynn, one of the greatest matches i have ever seen.

I think TNA need to stop all these angles with stables, its too much like WCW days and its going to get them no where.

This is also the MAN.Love him on tna love it when he rips into flair

Stables wise yes there delving too much into that now.

2008 mem vs originals

2009 mem vs originals/mem vs that team international group (forgot their name)

2010 immortal vs whoever got in their way

2011 Fortune vs immortal.

Miss it when they used to have good feuds with freaking epic matches like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AK57LHefRGQ

Thats Vince Russo for you, he is head writer at TNA. Heyman would have joined but wanted to much of the business than Dixie was prepared to give him.

Don't know if you read spoliers or not but an old face comes back and wins the title in a few weeks - give you a clue they did the exact same thing as WWE have just done with the Undertaker.....

I think they are slowly heading back in the right direction. I watch TNA every week and have only started getting back into the WWE in the last few weeks. The talent in TNA is so much better and i dont watch wrestling for the entertainment i watch it for the sport. AJ styles is amazing, i seen him live with WWA back in 2005. He fought Jerry Lynn, one of the greatest matches i have ever seen.

I think TNA need to stop all these angles with stables, its too much like WCW days and its going to get them no where.

I Hear Its Taker Vs Triple H At this WM.Gawd seriously looking forward to that match up.But ill be less sure of a taker victory and it probably wont be as good as the WM17 Taker Vs HHH But still a match of the titans none the less

Now rock and Cena have a little war here.Anything less than a rock bottom and a peoples elbow onto cenas candy ass at WM would be a disapointment

I cant help but imagine Sheamus vs Diesel at WM.

Taker won't lose the streak to Triple H - he'll win with Hunter retiring.....

Think they will put the title back on Cena - Miz can't carry the company, Rock will tease a screw to Cena then count the 3....

More likely to be Nash v Big Show...

I Hear Its Taker Vs Triple H At this WM.Gawd seriously looking forward to that match up.But ill be less sure of a taker victory and it probably wont be as good as the WM17 Taker Vs HHH But still a match of the titans none the less

Now rock and Cena have a little war here.Anything less than a rock bottom and a peoples elbow onto cenas candy ass at WM would be a disapointment

I cant help but imagine Sheamus vs Diesel at WM.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXELOdG3CJo

Now thats a freaking unbelieveable elimination.Masked kane was just the definition of a true monster.whom can make lesnar or batista look quite weak

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrAhVqhQaj8

2:52

7:30

All pretty impressive feats of power imho

WM27 Wise. Triple H vs Undertaker will be my fave match of it from what i know. really like the two wrestlers.but the match needs to be a no dq like that one at WM17 Or else

What day is TNA played in the UK? I heard its on Free View. I seen its on now but its last weeks episode. So when do they play the latest one?

Its ment to be on Challenge now.since bravo folded up.also there would be some TNA on Extreme sports channel aka virgin channel 527 (for those looking for it since well bravo is no longer on air)

On usually a saturday. around 9-10 pm

C:

Its ment to be on Challenge now.since bravo folded up.also there would be some TNA on Extreme sports channel aka virgin channel 527 (for those looking for it since well bravo is no longer on air)

On usually a saturday. around 9-10 pm

C:

Yeah it is on now but its the old episode not the latest one.

:fainthv9:

On March 13 at Victory Road, Hardy received a rematch for the title under No Disqualification rules, but was defeated in ninety seconds.[169] TNA had made the decision to cut the match short after deeming that Hardy was in no condition to wrestle.[170] The following day it was reported that TNA had sent Hardy home from the week's Impact! tapings.[170]

On March 13 at Victory Road, Hardy received a rematch for the title under No Disqualification rules, but was defeated in ninety seconds.[169] TNA had made the decision to cut the match short after deeming that Hardy was in no condition to wrestle.[170] The following day it was reported that TNA had sent Hardy home from the week's Impact! tapings.[170]

Yep, they really need to get rid of hardy. Hes a disgrace.

Yep, they really need to get rid of hardy. Hes a disgrace.

He wont be on tv for at least 3 weeks, as was not included in this weeks tapings. What I can't understand is how they can let him get ready, do his face paint and walk out to the ring till they realised he was f***ed, surely someone must have spoken to him before??

He wont be on tv for at least 3 weeks, as was not included in this weeks tapings. What I can't understand is how they can let him get ready, do his face paint and walk out to the ring till they realised he was f***ed, surely someone must have spoken to him before??

i THINK THAT's why Eric Bishoff came out all of a sudden to try and add something to the mixx, you know give Jeff a chair and beat the shit out of Sting, but of course he was worse then they thought. Could actually hear Sting saying 'I Agree' to the fans chanting bullshit. Jeff had a talent long ago, OMEGA days and didn't do bad in his second stint with WWE, but this kind of behaviour is really shocking especially since he recently became a father. And it doesn't help he says a court date on Monday about drugs, evidence much?

Funny tweets though, here just an example:

KZucc: Time to remove @TNADixie and Hogan and give @charliesheen control of @TNAwrestling so they start #winning for a change #TNA

Not a big fan of TNA, too much WCW-esque for my liking.