• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Seeing my favorite band for the first time in mid April. Coheed and Cambria!!!

Been waiting 5 years or so to see them. With all my problems with my knee i'm finally going to be able to stand and see them :)

Fucking love the atmosphere at Coldplay concerts! :D

Too bad they are pretty shit live. My mate is a huge cold play fan and said he's seen them twice and they were the two worst concerts he's ever been too.

Big artists ruined live shows for me. acutally my gf ruined live shows for me i should say rather. My first, and best, live gig ever was seeing Metallica at Wembley Stadium back in 2007, it was insane, they sounded great, it was amazing. since then ive seen a few bands, then my gf dragged me along to rihanna, britney spears, katy perry, lady gaga and manic street preachers. lady gaga was pretty good to be fair (i didnt like her music till i saw her live) and katy perry was good in terms of she had a lot of interaction with the crowd. rihanna did nothing with the crowd. so i cba with live gigs any more. the only people i would want to see live are Metallica again. their shows are insane.

I think going to a festival like downlaod festival is something that appeals to me. but hte only 1 band i can see my self seeing again is Metallica.

Too bad they are pretty shit live. My mate is a huge cold play fan and said he's seen them twice and they were the two worst concerts he's ever been too.

When did he see them? I've seen them on their last three tours and it's only on the most recent tour that they've become a great live band IMO.

Well if you ever come to belgium in summer and you like festivals... you can't go wrong here :)

Tomorrowland!!!

Also werchter, pukkelpop & dour are great one's

For indoor techno-party in november @ my city of birth gent!:

Graspop Metal Meeting 2013 - Dessel, BelgiumJune 28-30, 2013
Rock Werchter 2013 - Werchter, BelgiumJuly 4-7, 2013
Dour Festival 2013 - Dour, BelgiumJuly 18-21, 2013
Tomorrowland 2013 - Boom, BelgiumJuly 26-28, 2013
Pukkelpop 2013 - Kiewit-Hasselt, BelgiumAugust 15-17, 2013

• 3 months later...