Tomo
Followers 3

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well if both SkyNigeria and Barca Israel are running with it then it's only a matter of time.

Let's do a Wenger and bid £1 over 33m so they can get 50p for us acquiring their 'legend'.

As you can tell from my OP i have never been his biggest fan but I couldn't stand Cole when he was at Arsenal (and given he grew up as a gooner i doubt his feelings for Chelsea were particularly ple

the thing i appreciate about fabregas is that he will be great against parked buses. We had no problems winning the big games without him, but as he has been Arsenal's leading flat track bully, he should have no problems playing those decisive passes.

remember BEFORE the signed him .. putting a Barca shirt on him . Lets face it Barca aren't

the Football Angels ,, they are mired in SHIT ,,,Pep was wise to get away

Mozambique Independent confirms its a deal done! 4yrs contract...£162/w

At first I thought Mozambique was a reporter for the Independent and got excited, but I guess it's just someone trying to be witty again -_- that joke was so 2 pages ago, give it a rest lol

• Like 2

At first I thought Mozambique was a reporter for the Independent and got excited, but I guess it's just someone trying to be witty again -_- that joke was so 2 pages ago, give it a rest lol

*grins*...anyway its a mata of little more patience...cesc will be blue next season...especially with the rakitic barcelona deal...

Very interesting signing if done. Just very surprising Jose would go for a player like Fabreglass... I'm just using his nickname because that kinda explains his characteristics. Very technical in control, likes possession (Jose does not), cannot tackle, cannot fight 50/50s, can score, can short pass like no other, and can assist.

Just not your typical Jose player.

It would suggest a huge change in style. Which would make me concerned about the defense line.

• Like 1

So if we buy cesc do you guys think him and oscar would start most games together?? Or would cesc start, and oscar off the bench? Times like this makes me wonder if mourinho wants cesc because he's available and really really talented, or because he's the perrfect player for the system that he wants to run

So if we buy cesc do you guys think him and oscar would start most games together?? Or would cesc start, and oscar off the bench? Times like this makes me wonder if mourinho wants cesc because he's available and really really talented, or because he's the perrfect player for the system that he wants to run

might be play alongside Matic, most of the time.

If Rakitic available, I wonder why we are after Fabregas anyway.

Very interesting signing if done. Just very surprising Jose would go for a player like Fabreglass... I'm just using his nickname because that kinda explains his characteristics. Very technical in control, likes possession (Jose does not), cannot tackle, cannot fight 50/50s, can score, can short pass like no other, and can assist.

Just not your typical Jose player.

It would suggest a huge change in style. Which would make me concerned about the defense line.

I just hope we're not buying cesc for the simple fact that he's available. Agree that he is not the type of player mou would want considering how he felt about the great juan mata
  • Like 1

Difference between an attacking midfielder and a central midfielder:

Cesc is a central midfielder, as in he occupies the same position of the pitch as the Lampard's, Ballack's and Essien's of this world. This is where he started his career as a kid at Arsenal and this is the position he has played for the majority of his career. The "number 8".

Like has been repeated for the umpteenth time, Fabregas is being bought to partner Matic and as an alternative for Oscar as Fabregas also plays the "number 10" position, which is Oscar and Mata's positon.

An example of a player who can play both central midfield and attacking midfield is Luka Modric. Another is Ivan Rakitic.

A player like Mata for example has never played in central midfield.

• Like 3