Tomo
Followers 3

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well if both SkyNigeria and Barca Israel are running with it then it's only a matter of time.

Let's do a Wenger and bid £1 over 33m so they can get 50p for us acquiring their 'legend'.

As you can tell from my OP i have never been his biggest fan but I couldn't stand Cole when he was at Arsenal (and given he grew up as a gooner i doubt his feelings for Chelsea were particularly ple

Why would Spains national coach be in on the joke too? By the way, Man City fans are not having it, they refuse to believe it's not them signing him and they have just done it under the radar

Yeah I have just been on Bluemoon and saw that, funny how convinced they were a few days ago that they were buying him

Balague is an idiot. I remember last year he was adamant that Benitez wasn't going to be CFC manager and then we signed him on a few days later. Also insisted that Ozil wasn't going to Arsenal and voila, Ozil went to Arsenal.

• Like 4

I'm going to go to bed tonight dreaming of Chelsea "delightfully announcing the double signing of Spanish internationals Diego Costa and Cesc Fábregas."

Maybe if I click my heels together a few times it will become reality.

City are thinking it could be them, since they always do their business very quietly. Also saw someone say "We should go the PSG/Chelsea route and tell Platini to go fuck himself."?

They're mad we got so much for Luiz/Mata and got Costa/Fabregas.

Talking shit about Mou, blah blah blah. :lol::lol::rolleyes:;)^_^:P

• Like 1
We should go the PSG/Chelsea route and tell Platini to go fuck himself."?

Wow that City fan seems to think Man City are complying with FFP and we're not. Talk about delusional.

• Like 1