Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Cesc Fabregas

Tomo
Followers 4

the big question is ,, would he be better than Mikel or Ramires??? :halo:

He usually nets 10-15 goals and assists about 20 every seson, so in this aspect yes. But Mikel's and Ramires' defensive work can't be compared to Fabregas'. Mikel is also much more reliable.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well if both SkyNigeria and Barca Israel are running with it then it's only a matter of time.

Let's do a Wenger and bid £1 over 33m so they can get 50p for us acquiring their 'legend'.

As you can tell from my OP i have never been his biggest fan but I couldn't stand Cole when he was at Arsenal (and given he grew up as a gooner i doubt his feelings for Chelsea were particularly ple

If I see someone on twitter say he won't join because him and Mourinho argued in the past I am going to fuck myself out of the window. If Cesc is offered the chance to return to London with us, be close to his gf who lives there and earn say... £4-5m a yr.... he isnt going to think "naaa, me and him argued, id rather not"

I point you to wards Eto'o few yrs back saying we are a pathetic club and he'd never join us

• Like 1

If I see someone on twitter say he won't join because him and Mourinho argued in the past I am going to fuck myself out of the window. If Cesc is offered the chance to return to London with us, be close to his gf who lives there and earn say... £4-5m a yr.... he isnt going to think "naaa, me and him argued, id rather not"

I point you to wards Eto'o few yrs back saying we are a pathetic club and he'd never join us

as they say Time heals .... and lots of money helps massage hurt pride

I guess we just never know what could happen in football.

How many of us could have seen Van Persie at United one day, bearing in mind that Arsenal used to have a big rivalry with them?

Or even Mata at United This time last year?

Same with what Eto'o said about never wanting to play for us. Clichy saying only players who want money go to Man City.

Figo to Madrid straight from Barcelona. Sol Campbell to Arsenal.

Saying that, I don't think Fabregas will come here but we never know.

I'll be honest, I've never really liked him but if he came here he would have my full support and I would obviously start to like him then.

• Like 2

Chelsea are close to signing Cesc Fabregas.

BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Chelsea bid gone in from in the last few hours for Fabregas. Confirmed. United have competition. #CFC #MUFC

Chelsea are close to signing Cesc Fabregas.

BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Chelsea bid gone in from in the last few hours for Fabregas. Confirmed. United have competition. #CFC #MUFC

Link?