Tomo
Followers 4

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well if both SkyNigeria and Barca Israel are running with it then it's only a matter of time.

Let's do a Wenger and bid £1 over 33m so they can get 50p for us acquiring their 'legend'.

As you can tell from my OP i have never been his biggest fan but I couldn't stand Cole when he was at Arsenal (and given he grew up as a gooner i doubt his feelings for Chelsea were particularly ple

So is the odds thing good or bad news?

Its good, if true. Means you only get one pound back for every £100 bet. Where as £18 back for every £1 bet on United...

Must stress though, this is nothing concrete. Dont get carried away. If it was 'happening', theyd have suspended betting.

Its good, if true. Means you only get one pound back for every £100 bet. Where as £18 back for every £1 bet on United...

Must stress though, this is nothing concrete. Dont get carried away. If it was 'happening', theyd have suspended betting.

isnt 1.01 pretty much doing that itself? Obviously not set in stone, but its as closed to suspended as possible.

isnt 1.01 pretty much doing that itself? Obviously not set in stone, but its as closed to suspended as possible.

Yes, there's absolutely no point in them suspending it until it's done. With people like Tancredi making bullshit rumours they're rolling in it through lucrative odds on other teams that he's linked to.

• Like 1

Not an expert on this stuff but that looks like the real deal to me. Very good job by someone if it's fake.