Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Cesc Fabregas

Tomo
Followers 4

Where did Jose play Modric? if i remember correctly he usually played him on the right or CAM, maybe Mourinho has the same plans for Fabregas? hopefully he switches to the 4-3-3 but if not it'll be very interesting to see whether Jose plays him in the pivot of further forward.

Hopefully he learned from Carlo how he's misused Luka while he was there and will learn from his mistakes and will play Cesc as Carlo plays Luka. He killed Modric while he was the manager, one of his mistakes imo.

• Like 2
  • Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well if both SkyNigeria and Barca Israel are running with it then it's only a matter of time.

Let's do a Wenger and bid £1 over 33m so they can get 50p for us acquiring their 'legend'.

As you can tell from my OP i have never been his biggest fan but I couldn't stand Cole when he was at Arsenal (and given he grew up as a gooner i doubt his feelings for Chelsea were particularly ple

Modric in Madrid with Mourinho played in every position of the midfield, and did it ok mainly because he had no pre season at all and that is really difficult for a player specially in Real Madrid where you have Ozil, Khedira and Alonso,

Who is peter reid???

Peter Reid (born 20 June 1956) is an English football manager, pundit and retired player, who is currently without a club ...

‎Playing career - ‎Managerial career - ‎Honours - ‎Career statistics

Chelsea hope to whisk former Arsenal captain Fabregas through a medical and announce his return to English football this week (Mirror) #CFC

Fabregas, on around £100,000-a-week at #FCB, will nearly double his money at #CFC and is expected to sign on for 5 years. (Mirror)

Okay who just saw the goal on "Cesc's Story of Spain" ? #poppopop (Lewis Baker).

Manchester United have reportedly pulled out of multi-million deals to sign both Edinson Cavani and Cesc Fabregas. #MUFC #CFC #PSG (Mirror)

Chelsea are confident they will seal the £27 million signing of former Arsenal captain Cesc Fabregas. (Telegraph) #CFC #FCB

Fabregas could undergo a Chelsea medical while he is in Brazil and personal terms are not thought to be a problem. (Telegraph) #CFC #FCB

• Like 1

Jeremy Wilson @JWTelegraph · 24m

No doubting Arsenal had 1st refusal and not interested now. But still told they expect around £5m from proposed move to Chelsea...

Don't think we'd see much of a problem with Arsenal getting £5m for this. Its hardly going to dramatically enhance their transfer options is it?

Don't think we'd see much of a problem with Arsenal getting £5m for this. Its hardly going to dramatically enhance their transfer options is it?

Yeah, at this point I couldn't give a shit less about them getting a few million. It'll just go into the Arse bank vault never to be seen again or squandered on some unknown French kid.