Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Cesc Fabregas

Tomo
Followers 4

Its @ Barelona

Fake!

There's also the :Goober: on the bottom right corner of his post, which gave it away immediately. :P

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well if both SkyNigeria and Barca Israel are running with it then it's only a matter of time.

Let's do a Wenger and bid £1 over 33m so they can get 50p for us acquiring their 'legend'.

As you can tell from my OP i have never been his biggest fan but I couldn't stand Cole when he was at Arsenal (and given he grew up as a gooner i doubt his feelings for Chelsea were particularly ple

El traspaso d Cesc no se ha hecho oficial pq,formalmente,tiene q pasar una semana desde acuerdo con Chelsea para q Arsenal no ejerza tanteo

Only not official because we have to wait for the option of Arsenal to run down. He's a journo from Cadena ser btw.

• Like 1

El traspaso d Cesc no se ha hecho oficial pq,formalmente,tiene q pasar una semana desde acuerdo con Chelsea para q Arsenal no ejerza tanteo

Only not official because we have to wait for the option of Arsenal to run down. He's a journo from Cadena ser btw.

Hope they didn't give Arsenal a month.

Hope they didn't give Arsenal a month.

It's a week from what I understood, and with the reports from Spain, we have a deal since last friday (when Pique spoke).

I wouldn't put it past Wenger and Arse to buy him just to get one over on José and to excite their fans even though they have no need for Cesc at all.

Surely the player also has a say in a buy back clause ? What if Cesc just doesn't want to go to Arsenal ? Can they still execute the buy back clause ?

Surely the player also has a say in a buy back clause ? What if Cesc just doesn't want to go to Arsenal ? Can they still execute the buy back clause ?

Yes but Arsenal is his 1st choice so if they do he will comeback to them.

yes.

In theory but then again if they force him to sign the contract it is violation of human right which he can sue them. Either way if he doesn't want to come they cannot do anything even if they are willing to pay 100m

Player has a say, but let's not kid ourselves here. If he could go to Arsenal, he would.