Your second sport?

Madmax

Football involves more strategy. If you have your own gravitational pull, and wish to mount another male half naked, then you play rugby.

If you enjoy watching half naked men grappling and rolling around, you watch rugby.

:whistling:

most rugby players would put SOME footballers to shame to be fair. I seem to find their attitudes different. And rugby is still tacticle, you have to have the right players in the right positions etc.

The national team has done more than the football one. Did you not feel proud when we won the Rugby world cup? I was even proud of the England Cricket team for the world cup and Ashes and I dont even like cricket lol

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's more passion and commitment in Rugby. They fight for their team 100% and give absolutely last ounce of energy, blood and sweat for the cause. Today's football doesn't have the passion and commitment that Rugby has. All that happens in Football today is that players take loads of money, cheat and try to get other players sent off.

But it's football i love so gotta deal with it lol. I can see the appeal in Rugby tho 100%

Edited by OllieCFC

There's more passion and commitment in Rugby. They fight for their team 100% and give absolutely last ounce of energy, blood and sweat for the cause. Today's football doesn't have the passion and commitment that Rugby has. All that happens in Football today is that players take loads of money, cheat and try to get other players sent off.

But it's football i love so gotta deal with it lol. I can see the appeal in Rugby tho 100%

100% agree there. Just tooo many rules in Union and \League that confuse me haha

All that happens in Football today is that players take loads of money, cheat and try to get other players sent off.

woodgateblood415.jpg

There's more passion and commitment in Rugby.

:chai:

You seem to be confusing 'passion for the game' with the desire to grapple another male to the ground.

That bloodgate thing was a one off, i'm sure you know what i mean with cheating. Watch a football match and see how often a player hits the deck under no contact to then roll around to try and get that player sent off pretending he's badly hurt. Watch an Arsenal match...<div><br></div><div>Rugby players do wear kits you know, i dunno how shirt, shorts, boots and socks can be half naked. If they were topless maybe u'd have a point. If they don't grapple, the score would be like a basketball score. </div>

Football involves more strategy. If you have your own gravitational pull, and wish to mount another male half naked, then you play rugby.

If you enjoy watching half naked men grappling and rolling around, you watch rugby.

:lol: Your naivety is exceptional, I can tell you have never played (or can't play) rugby. If you had even a minute understanding of the game's rules and strategy, you'd see it is far more tactical than football.

woodgateblood415.jpg

:chai:

You seem to be confusing 'passion for the game' with the desire to grapple another male to the ground.

What's your point? Is this supposed to be a TX, picture-only case study on cheating? How about I post up a picture of Scholes' handball on Saturday, Agger's blatant elbow on Torres or pictures of players throwing themselves to the floor for a freekick?

And again, your constant references to half-naked men is starting to worry me, is there something you are trying to tell us, TX?

I feel your pain man, I'm a fellow Cub fan. We should probably get out while we still can haha. I go to Penn State University so it's interesting that a few of us have a Big Ten rivalry. I'm a fan of basically every sport on earth though (New York Giants in American Football, Chicago Cubs in baseball, New York Islanders in hockey, New York Knicks in basketball). Right now though, I live and die by this football team. blue%20scalf.gif

Not that baseball season for us Cub fans is anything to look forward to haha.

ah hell, we've got the rivalry going!! I can't agree to being a cubs fan tho!! I don't make it out of the minors... toledo mudhens and the Memphis redbirds are my teams! Can't stand anything to do with the Orioles tho since my ex-BIL is the main reporter for the Baltimore Sun for them!

I myself have practised at rugby but never played a game (Had to retire from my team because of a ingrown toenail and basically near to impossible to walk with it never mind play sports).and i guarantee you Talent and Mind Are superior to Big Build.

Would get back into it if i had the confidance/motivation as it was fun to practise.recomend it if you wanna get in

you may know something about music and films ...you know fuck all about rugby ,,so why post about something you know nothing about .

Dude, you sound so lame saying something like that! Because you don't like the sport yourself, you have to criticise other people for watching it, in the most ridiculous of ways. What I just quoted above is a prime example of that!

I'm not taking sides here, but I'm just making a legit point!

Edited by CJ Revo