Your second sport?

Madmax

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Neh, I only watch. It's a pretty dangerous sport, and I don't know if we even have a good hill in Romania.

Indeed. However it must be a beautiful feeling to be up there, something I would love to try definitely.

Rugby is for people born with retarded levels of testosterone, grappling other men half naked in mud.

It's extremely primal & caveman-esque.

And I'd counter that by saying your opinion of things is extremely primal and caveman-esque.

Besides, maybe some of us like that kind of thing :eyebrows:

And I'd counter that by saying your opinion of things is extremely primal and caveman-esque.

The very fact I have spoilt you by giving such a rich, logic ridden opinion towards Rugby as a sport. Is enough to deflate any counter-argument.

Nice try though, maybe next time. ;)

The very fact I have spoilt you by giving such a rich, logic ridden opinion towards Rugby as a sport. Is enough to deflate any counter-argument.

Nice try though, maybe next time. ;)

I'll give it to you... your arrogance is outstanding. Truly, I'm impressed. I enjoy reading your posts as I often find supporting Chelsea FC requires something to cheer me up, so a bit of light humour is the recommended dose.

I'll give it to you... your arrogance is outstanding. Truly, I'm impressed. I enjoy reading your posts as I often find supporting Chelsea FC requires something to cheer me up, so a bit of light humour is the recommended dose.

it would cheer me up even more to see him play the game .....

I enjoy watching rugby actually. This is where I play my Welsh heritage card lol I watched the England v Wales game and it really choked me when the Welsh lads were singing there anthem. So much passion there and it is an excellent sport to watch.

Rugby= Thugs game played by gentlemen

Football (though I love it obviously lol) = Gentlemens game played by thugs

Football involves more strategy. If you have your own gravitational pull, and wish to mount another male half naked, then you play rugby.

If you enjoy watching half naked men grappling and rolling around, you watch rugby.

:whistling:

Half naked men? So If I walk around in the summer in shorts and t-shirts i'm half naked? Big fan of Rugby Union actually, Its huge in Ireland.

Cricket by far, try and watch Surrey as much as i can (on TV) and Always watch England matches. I like Rugby too. I prefer Rugby League in club Rugby because matches between St Hellens, Wigan, Warrington, Leeds and Bradford are cracking to watch on a friday night. I prefer Rugby Union in International Rugby tho because international Rugby League just seems so small and low key. It's fantastic in Union

Fav teams are Surrey in Cricket and Wasps in Rugby. Always liked Wigan in Rugby League too because i remember they were the first team i saw on TV with the likes of Martin Offiah :P

Edited by OllieCFC