Your second sport?

Madmax

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cricket for me as a second sport.Have been following Cricket circa 1990's.Have even had the pleasure of getting to the Oval on the odd summer Sunday to watch Surrey in OD's and T20 matches.Very much looking forward to the World Cup which starts in a week or so's time.

I used to love Boxing,but all weights and divisions have gone poorly downhill of late.Nothing like the 1980's/90's when there were really some top fighters.characters around.

Don't mind watching Tennis,Darts and the odd bit of snooker as well as Golf.

As a pastime and an excuse for getting out of polluted London,i've recentley taken up Fishing,which can be very therapeutic.The country air can make alot of difference and very good for your health as well.

Can't stand American Football,Basketball,Baseball,Rugby and Athletics.

You can see how much i'm looking forward to London 2012! :rolleyes:

Title self explanatory. Which other sports do you like?

I'm a cricket buff. Also play badminton. Like watching tennis sometimes but not much into it. Among indoor games, play carrom and chess regularly.

No Kabadi?.That's an Indian version of British Bulldog,right?

Channel 4 used to show that years ago.Very enjoyable!. :).

Without question I love my hockey. Pittsburgh Penguins ever since the Jagr and Lemieux days. Now Crosby and Malkin taking over.

Also love my "American" football, GO VIKINGS!

Play quite a bit of badminton but don't watch it, I like tennis too (especially the ladies)

Baseball is my number one (Chicago Cubs, talk about long-suffering :rolleyes:), Football, the American variety (Chicago Bears), College Basketball (University of Illinois and Southern Illinois University),

I almost choked on my drink. I go to Illinois!

I can't watch any other sports by myself. I need some friends to talk to in order to watch American football or basketball, so I guess I'll watch those.

When I go overseas in the summer, they have rugby on ESPN so I like watching the Tri Nations.

I can sit long enough to watch a set or so of a Grand Slam final. I used to play a bit of tennis, I enjoy any racquet sport.

I play an online game, Disc Pool, a lot. Some of my Indian friends tell me it's like carrom.

But football (soccer) is by far my number one sport.

Without question I love my hockey. Pittsburgh Penguins ever since the Jagr and Lemieux days. Now Crosby and Malkin taking over.

Also love my "American" football, GO VIKINGS!

Play quite a bit of badminton but don't watch it, I like tennis too (especially the ladies)

Another Vikings fan! :tophat:

Futsal, beach soccer, five-a-side football...

I joke :lol: Cricket is by far and away my second favourite sport, whilst rugby is sitting proudly at number 3. Ice hockey and field hockey are 4th... couldn't say I'm massively enamoured by any other sport to call it a favourite though.