Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

McEachran

Tomo
Followers 0

77 members have voted

1. 1. Should McEachran start more for Chelsea?

• yes defiently
    • yes but not evrey game
    • no leave him a bit he is developing just nicely
    • no he is nowhere near ready yet

Nah didn't have the chance unfortunately. I'm just glad Pierce recognised his potential and real skill level, Josh will definitely get a boost from knowing there's one manager willing to start him regularly

I recognise it too. :D

btw Cork looked ok as CB, even if it is not his natural position.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok so this is my solution to getting a more game time for josh:!

Some of the English blokes on the forums that go watch Chelsea Play live Create a Poster saying somthing along the lines " Give Mceachran A game Carlo!!"

Maybe its time to give the young enthusiastic guys the chance in midfield and bench those that have won it all and have gotten lazy---essien,mikel, malouda, and poss lamps---------get back cork, and play josh , ramires, conor clifford maybe------guys with alot to play for and desire to win, know each other well from the youth setup--------------would be an interesting team

cech

bran,luiz,Jt,Ash

ramires

cork, clifford

josh

torres...anelka/kalou

pity the carling cup is over!!!!!!

Maybe its time to give the young enthusiastic guys the chance in midfield and bench those that have won it all and have gotten lazy---essien,mikel, malouda, and poss lamps---------get back cork, and play josh , ramires, conor clifford maybe------guys with alot to play for and desire to win, know each other well from the youth setup--------------would be an interesting team

cech

bran,luiz,Jt,Ash

ramires

cork, clifford

josh

torres...anelka/kalou

pity the carling cup is over!!!!!!

Sorry but that is laughable.

I agree with playing some youth but you need the experience there too. lampard is perfect to learn off of for Josh. Josh would be the only youngester I would like to see in most games if i am honest

:lol: I love how the Daily Mail have put such a negative spin on this for Wilshere. They've already started the "Wilshere OR McEachran" rivalry!

Why can't the 4 J's play together?

Jack Rodwell

Jordan Henderson - Josh McEachran

Jack Wilshere

Ok so this is my solution to getting a more game time for josh:!

Some of the English blokes on the forums that go watch Chelsea Play live Create a Poster saying somthing along the lines " Give Mceachran A game Carlo!!"

Yeah ok.I'll do that for you on Monday night!

From twitter @chelseayouth.

Here's an interesting note, Josh McEachran turns 18 in a coupla weeks, he's made 14 appearances to date (3 starts, 11 sub appearances).

Jack Wilshere had made 14 appearances before his 18th birthday as well, 6 starts, 8 sub appearances. Neither had a PL start by 18.

Not that you should read much into it, but Wilshere had just 2 PL sub appearances, which is fewer than Josh. So Josh is getting a decent go.

We've seen what patience with Wilshere's development has done, he's immense. Worth taking into account when considering JM's game time.