Official - Carlo sacked

Styles

Should Ancelotti be replaced in the summer?  

186 members have voted

1. 1. Should Ancelotti be sacked?

• Yes, he should go
    • No, he should stay

:goodpost::goodpost::goodpost:

I think we're the same person! Are you me? :o

:worship: :worship: :worship: I'd call us 2 of the more sensible posters on here.:tiphat::D :D :D

Drop them for who exactly? On the bench is Kalou who everyone criticises anyway. Ramires wasn't even on the bench. Ferreira for Bosingwa gets laughed at. Anelka played a blinder last time round so don't tell me you wanted him dropped before this match. We don't have a bench ffs. So drop those guys for whom?

Well we did have all these youngsters that were going to be given a chance, remember?

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stop calling yourself Chelsea fans if u don't know what does it mean.

Thats stupid.

Good post. He is a very poor manager and it's being exposed with every passing week.

:goodpost:

This is ridiculous. It took SAF 6-8 years to win the league when he managed Manchester United. Do you think they would be half the club they are at the moment had the board decided to sack him? No, they were patient, and as we can see, they're one of the biggest clubs in Europe. CA's already won the league in his debut season, and there's potential for plenty more, but some years we're not going to win, that's just the truth.

I have to say, us fans have become spoilt over the years. How are we ever going to come close to winning a lot of trophies if we keep sacking our managers for mediocre runs?

This argument doenst work here. When SAF arrived in Manchester they did not invested loads of money on players and wages. If we were Everton I would agree with you. When you buy a player that is worth 30 millions for 50 then this long term talk just doesnt make sense. Im sure that when Roman decided to spend big again in this window he wasnt thinking about letting Carlo here for 6-8 years witouth big glories.

And you cant use glorys from the past to talk about long term. Maybe Carlo was good enough to won the double last years, but maybe he is not good enough to be a long term manager. His record with Milan indicates he's not.

:worship: :worship: :worship: I'd call us 2 of the more sensible posters on here.:tiphat::D :D :D

Well we did have all these youngsters that were going to be given a chance, remember?

:lol:

Carlo wouldn't play the kids because he is a coward. The most useful one was shipped out to Bolton and he scored two goals in two games, it shows how poor his judgement is.

This argument doenst work here. When SAF arrived in Manchester they did not invested loads of money on players and wages. If we were Everton I would agree with you. When you buy a player that is worth 30 millions for 50 then this long term talk just doesnt make sense. Im sure that when Roman decided to spend big again in this window he wasnt thinking about letting Carlo here for 6-8 years witouth big glories.

:goodpost:

They think it's acceptable to have the highest wage bil in English football, some of the best players in the world and still be struggling in 4th place and no hope of winning the league. This is a crazy way of looking at the situation.

:lol:

Carlo wouldn't play the kids because he is a coward. The most useful one was shipped out to Bolton and he scored two goals in two games, it shows how poor his judgement is.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Carlo knows best though. Should have loaned out Drogba to a league 2 team. Don't forget though that Sturridge is too young (according to people on here) he's only 21 after all,so can't be good enough. Josh isn't ready either,he's only 17,even though he's looked ready enough whenever he's played.

Because they are YOUNGSTERS!

And you call yourself sensible?

So youngsters shouldn't play then? Seems like a not too sensible game plan there.

So youngsters shouldn't play then? Seems like a not too sensible game plan there.

Youngsters, or the Youth, should be slowly molded into the first team as they develop with the different styles of play between Reserve and competetive first team. To just play a youth player off the bat just because there is a small amount of choices would/could damage their development and even pyschological stand in the game.

That's like putting a baby as a king of a country.

Carlo knows best though. Should have loaned out Drogba to a league 2 team. Don't forget though that Sturridge is too young (according to people on here) he's only 21 after all,so can't be good enough. Josh isn't ready either,he's only 17,even though he's looked ready enough whenever he's played.

If Pedro was a Chelsea player, we would have loaned him to Ajax.

Josh is technically better than both Essien and Ramires.

Serious question - is anybody worried by Essien? Technically not good with the ball and losing his athleticism with serious knee injuries. Maybe it's time to start thinking about selling him.

Youngsters, or the Youth, should be slowly molded into the first team as they develop with the different styles of play between Reserve and competetive first team. To just play a youth player off the bat just because there is a small amount of choices would/could damage their development and even pyschological stand in the game.

That's like putting a baby as a king of a country.

No.It's football. If Carlo introduces them any slower they'll stop in their tracks. Josh has some experience this season,it's not a youth name just randomly thrown into the team.

Serious question - is anybody worried by Essien? Technically not good with the ball and losing his athleticism with serious knee injuries. Maybe it's time to start thinking about selling him.

I think he should be used on the right of midfield. He can run down there get crosses in and not balls it up in the middle.I don't know what's up with him,but then again what's up with the whole team these days.

If I had to pick I'd be with the Carlo out bunch because they make too many sensible points which are being ignored or countered by arguements which a little more than wishful thinking.

However I'm so bloody sick of this discussion I can't be bothered any more. We've examined Ancelotti's pros and cons before so this is really just rehearsing old stuff.

So my opinion is:

Do I want Ancelotti to be sacked ? No

Do I believe he deserves to be sacked ? Yes

Might not make sense but it is what it is.

I think he should be used on the right of midfield. He can run down there get crosses in and not balls it up in the middle.I don't know what's up with him,but then again what's up with the whole team these days.

He doesn't seem to be able to play a precise and quick passing game which is what we need in midfield. He is a good runner with energy but technically he is not a good midfielder. Right midfield does seem to be his best position but really it's by default because he isn't competent anywhere else but DM and Mikel is better there imo.

Damnit, my favourite Chelsea player, yes i have to admit Essien has not been the same whn he came back from his injury. I hope he does get better though. I remember the match where Chelsea beat Arsenal 2-0, Essien played brilliantly.

If I had to pick I'd be with the Carlo out bunch because they make too many sensible points which are being ignored or countered by arguements which a little more than wishful thinking.

However I'm so bloody sick of this discussion I can't be bothered any more. We've examined Ancelotti's pros and cons before so this is really just rehearsing old stuff.

So my opinion is:

Of course he deserves to be sacked, look at how poor the team is playing and it's gone on far too long.

Why don't you want him sacked? If a player is playing poorly with no signs of improvement the logical thing to do is count your losses and move him on. Why doesn't the same apply to managers? Where does this blind loyalty come from? This is a results business and the club has invested far too much to have a manager this bad wasting talent.

Bing back the minus please Alex i really want to eat up his reputationlaugh.gif.

So my opinion is:

I'm the same.He's a great man. I love his quietness,rather than the controversy and hatred Mourinho brought. But this is Chelsea FC, not team Ancelotti FC. I support Chelsea not Carlo. At the moment he's ruining us with clueless tactics all the time. In an ideal world I want him to win the treble every year and be named the greatest manager ever.