Official - Carlo sacked

Styles

Should Ancelotti be replaced in the summer?  

186 members have voted

1. 1. Should Ancelotti be sacked?

• Yes, he should go
    • No, he should stay

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, he stays. Can't believe it. Last year we scored 103 goals in epl, won all of the big 4 games, won the Double and now after this loss, when club needs support the most, we bail out. I'd rather look at our attack options, perhaps it's time for a rebuilding? Who'd you replace him with - Rafa Benitez, Martin O'Neil, Sam, Rijkaard? Stop the nonsense. The quality of this league is amazing, this defeat serves us as a reality check, we need to learn and stop sobbing and going on about " a bad moment", no time for that, we need a good one.

No, he stays. Can't believe it. Last year we scored 103 goals in epl, won all of the big 4 games, won the Double and now after this loss, when club needs support the most, we bail out. I'd rather look at our attack options, perhaps it's time for a rebuilding? Who'd you replace him with - Rafa Benitez, Martin O'Neil, Sam, Rijkaard? Stop the nonsense. The quality of this league is amazing, this defeat serves us as a reality check, we need to learn and stop sobbing and going on about " a bad moment", no time for that, we need a good one.

I want to stay with carlo because he is a long term manager not like jose

I think i could agree with that. I think he should stay. This season just hasn't went our way.

Last season required alot of luck. The FA cup was all against shite teams. The league as said scraped by a point,we lost many points on the way. This season will be our lowest total for the season in many seasons. We might aswel keep him,although it won't do much good. Get rid in the summer,unless by some miracle he learns from the mistakes he keeps on making every week. I said it before,this team was good enough to win the league before we spent £70m. Now with £70m spent,the pressure is even higher.

Only one Serie A title in what? 10 years tells it's own story. Roman got him in because he won the CL twice. Whoever advised him to bring a manager in because he won the CL twice needs shooting.

Last season required alot of luck. The FA cup was all against shite teams. The league as said scraped by a point,we lost many points on the way. This season will be our lowest total for the season in many seasons. We might aswel keep him,although it won't do much good. Get rid in the summer,unless by some miracle he learns from the mistakes he keeps on making every week. I said it before,this team was good enough to win the league before we spent £70m. Now with £70m spent,the pressure is even higher.

Only one Serie A title in what? 10 years tells it's own story. Roman got him in because he won the CL twice. Whoever advised him to bring a manager in because he won the CL twice needs shooting.

Good post. He is a very poor manager and it's being exposed with every passing week.

Mourinho does sound tempting.....But for once we should stick we one manger.

Agree! He's probably shocked to still be there seeing as he's the first since Jose to last longer then a year

And if we do bring someone in and they do badly just be the same old story...sack blah blah.