Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Alexis Sanchez

milllz
Followers 2

12 minutes ago, manpe said:

Belletti and Deco too :)

I see we're not counting Samuel but let's mention the most maligned player in Chelsea history, Winston Bogarde. I hated the way that Bates and Hutchinson vilified him for something that was their fault, and the way so many people fell for it. Bullshit and spin isn't confined to the media. As a club, a set of fans, and a footballing nation, we owe Winston an apology.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

I see we're not counting Samuel

We could and should actually if we're counting Sanchez, he also wouldn't come straight from Barca. So there you go, we are the club for Barcelona rejects and pensioners :D 

Go all out for him, that's a signing who could get us to a CL final. Hazard - Costa - Sanchez is right up there in european football. Sanchez, CM/LB and we can go to Kiev in 2018.

11 minutes ago, Namika said:

Go all out for him, that's a signing who could get us to a CL final. Hazard - Costa - Sanchez is right up there in european football. Sanchez, CM/LB and we can go to Kiev in 2018.

Sanchez, RWB and we shld be good enough to go toe-toe with Bayern and Madrid. 

Just now, Chelsea? said:

Sanchez, RWB and we shld be good enough to go toe-toe with Bayern and Madrid. 

RWB ? Why ? I quite like Moses there. LWB more important imo, someone more mobile than Alonso.

8 minutes ago, Namika said:

RWB ? Why ? I quite like Moses there. LWB more important imo, someone more mobile than Alonso.

Think Marcos and Moses have been great. But idk just feel we can upgrade one of the 2

Think Marcos and Moses have been great. But idk just feel we can upgrade one of the 2

Agree. We need someone who has more technique on the ball and is better in terms of passing than both Marcos and Victor.
  • 2 weeks later...

Really cant see this happening, look at the amount of clubs interested from foreign leagues, Arsenal will NEVER sell him to us when there is this much interest in him

He's had enough of Arsenal and is definitely bound to leave come this summer. I say turn his head now and summer business will only be a formality. Arsenal would have no other choice but to accept a bid from Chelsea should Sanchez reject all other clubs interested. 

• Jase locked this topic
  • Jase unlocked this topic
  • Jase locked and unlocked this topic