Your All-time Favorite Footballer.

DYC.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a refreshingly different choice.

Will always be my inspiration!

In my opinion, Cudicini is the greatest signing in Chelsea's history, at £160,000! That's what you call a bargain signing! A true professional and a world class goalkeeper who should be first choice wherever he is. But that's testament to his character, as he is a true professional and a true champion!

Same as me, the real Ronaldo. CR7 doesn't even compare with R9.

Personally, IMO, I think you're wrong. CR7 has shown new signs of maturity this season under José Mourinho (and having a Son).. His record is impeccable - Once he demonstrates this on the international stage the comparisons between CR7 & R9 will be very difficult to differentiate. IMO.

Personally, IMO, I think you're wrong. CR7 has shown new signs of maturity this season under José Mourinho (and having a Son).. His record is impeccable - Once he demonstrates this on the international stage the comparisons between CR7 & R9 will be very difficult to differentiate. IMO.

Ronaldo only does it against shit teams and he's a cheating cry baby cunt and that's just being nice to the greasy shit faced prick.

Ronaldo Luis Nazário de Lima is the greatest striker i've ever seen. 2nd for me is Gabriel Batistuta for Fiorentina and Batigol won sod all.

Edited by OllieCFC

Hard to disagree with that tbh. So many amazing strikers have graced football. Romario and Del Piero also are 2 of my all time favs. Could name hundreds but to name ONE

I'd have to say Brazilian Ronaldo.

Is it wrong of me to be an admirer of a goon (Henry) and 2 scousers (rush and a young Michael Owen when he was an 18yr old and everybody wanted him).

Favourites are;

Lampard

Terry

Wise

Zola

Linekar

Batistuta

Henry

Rivaldo

Messi

Ronaldinho