Kalou is hungry

Wilson

Kalou's Qualities

Good in the air.

Works really hard.

Makes an impact off the bench.

He cuts the ball back for a trade mark Frank Lampard shot a lot.

Kalou's weakness's

He has got the worst ball control in our whole squad

His ball control is fine. Not the best but good enough.

He struggles to finish the type of chances Sturridge would eat up !

Hard to blame him since he is always played on the wing now.

He gets caught offside too much.

And Drogba doesn't? Or any of our forwards for that matter.

He is 25 and he has shown very little improvement since he has joined the club, he is still very raw.

He has got better as every season has continued. Not a lot of goals though, that's because he's mainly slipping balls into Drogba or Anelka. Sometimes Lampard.

He is a poor dribbler.

Pointed this out twice. Comes under the category of ball control.

His pace his overrated, he has decent pace at best.

Why complain about his pace? It's average. Average pace is not a weakness. Hence why you even called it yourself decent.

He is an incredible down grade on Malouda, he is such a huge down grade that it imbalances the whole teams attacking structure.

I agree, he is not as good as Malouda but to say he imbalances the whole team is just not true. You can NOT blame one player if a TEAM does not perform. Simple.

He loses the ball so much that its dangerous for Bosingwa to overlap.

THIRD time you have pointed ths out. Ball control again. He does't lose the ball as much as your making it sound, but yet every player loses the ball sometimes. Also, Bosingwa shouldn't overlap him in the first place.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Regardless.

He never challenges or confronts the truth.

Since you appear stoned, I'll tell you what you need to do. Go over to the Chelsea v Ipswich thread, look at the questions I asked you, give me a fucking answer and then come back here. You were the one who shied away from a perfectly legitimate, respectful debate last time out. Oh that's right, you had to run and get some weed.

Since you appear stoned, I'll tell you what you need to do. Go over to the Chelsea v Ipswich thread, look at the questions I asked you, give me a fucking answer and then come back here. You were the one who shied away from a perfectly legitimate, respectful debate last time out. Oh that's right, you had to run and get some weed.

dont worry mate ,,we both know TX is a dickhead...guess I will get warned for merely stating a fact

Here we go again with the personal insults.

If you wish to forward those replys to me i will answer them, i was probably busy at the time.

You know the overall point in this debate?

Kalou is a Chelsea player, he is apart of the squad and he WILL be chosen to play in games. That's a fact, and no matter how much we can argue about it and have personal digs about one another, that fact will still be valid. Unless one of you guys have Carlo's phone number, then it won't change anytime soon.

And if any of you do have his number, can you try convincing him to play Sturrigde more then 4 minutes.

Here we go again with the personal insults.

I never insulted you before you went around calling people scum. If you want to dish it out, be man enough to take it once it's thrown back at you. Nice attempt at playing the victim there though.

If you wish to forward those replys to me i will answer them, i was probably busy at the time.

Lol why should I forward those posts to you? I'm here to use the threads, not PM.

zolayes calls people dickheads on internet forums.. Grow up.

I never insulted you before you went around calling people scum. If you want to dish it out, be man enough to take it once it's thrown back at you. Nice attempt at playing the victim there though.

I titled blind Kalou followers as 'scum', not any individual or yourself for that matter.

If only people would read what i actually typed and not get drawn into the devils in disguise, trying to point fingers and turn everything into a big deal.

Ostracization.

I titled blind Kalou followers as 'scum', not any individual or yourself for that matter.

Who're you to call anyone 'scum' as long as all they're doing is supporting a player? You were a 'blind' Kakuta follower last year (maybe you still are). Wouldn't appreciate being called 'scum' for it, would you? You'd go and open threads about it.

tx strategy :

Bait someone by insulting them - wait for a response - cry foul about alleged ostracisation - open a thread about it.