Kalou is hungry

Wilson

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I swear i've never seen you type more than one line. Spouting misinformation, and making deceptive remarks towards myself. It seems to be all you do on here, that and ignoring the faults of Kalou. :rolleyes:

Sam = Andy Gray

Term X ® = Chelsea fc

^ This.. is your idea of contradicting genuine reasons for Kalou being shite? Wow..

Urm, I just recently said that Kalou does frustrate me many times which I think counts as criticism, and sorry but didn't you just call a member on this thread scum for simply not having your opinions which for some deluded reason you think is god's word. Its this sort of stupid hypocricy that you spout everytime that many people don't take you seriously.

Also, I had a great big LOL with the phrase 'Term X ® = Chelsea fc', so how comes you don't run the club, all great mighty one?

I totally understand others fustrations on Kalou but to hate him and say he is shit when I bet Kalou has more skill with a football than most of us lot put together is rather harsh imo. I dont like Danny Sturridge, he gets on my nerves but I can guarentee most people on here like him think he is great and will be a top Chelsea player. I dont see it. I dont think he is shit, I just believe he is with us all for the wrong reasons and I actually dont think he is all that. My opinion of course,

Kalou is here for Chelsea does graft. Maybe I'm easily pleased.

no not easily pleased able to see quality where it exists ...

see that attitude really pisses me off.& just cause we're trying to win the league we cant have people that work really hard.  he is a good impact sub and brings energy when he comes on.  he is a great squad player to have.i understand he cant finish the easy chances but hes not completely awful.& it shouldnt matter that much if we're challenging for trophies or not...you have to appreciate what he does and how hard he works.

Bullshit. So you're saying that even tho we're Chelsea, we can have shit or average players with only work rate but nothing else? Come on, we're better than that. So shall we buy Robbie Savage then.... And 'impact sub' if hes good enough he wont be on the bench first and foremost and secondly he doesn't make a fucking impact 95% of the time.

Tore Andre Flo was what u call an 'impact sub' When Kalou comes on, the opposition players are delighted

Edited by OllieCFC

Oh FFS!

How many threads do we need for Kalou?

We've had some quality responses and reasons from members here as to why he's shit. All these threads cloud out final and superior views. The Kalou fans keep trying to wipe the slate clean.. It's pathetic.

Bloody hell, you don't half fancy yourself.

I've always liked Kalou. Okay, so his end product is nowhere near as good as I'd like it to be, but the man tries, which is all I can ask from a Chelsea player.

Oh FFS!

How many threads do we need for Kalou?

We've had some quality responses and reasons from members here as to why he's shit. All these threads cloud out final and superior views. The Kalou fans keep trying to wipe the slate clean.. It's pathetic.

congrats

you have just won my vote for ARROGANT poster of the week ...but then you win that most months

Bullshit. So you're saying that even tho we're Chelsea, we can have shit or average players with only work rate but nothing else? Come on, we're better than that. So shall we buy Robbie Savage then.... And 'impact sub' if hes good enough he wont be on the bench first and foremost and secondly he doesn't make a fucking impact 95% of the time.

Tore Andre Flo was what u call an 'impact sub' When Kalou comes on, the opposition players are delighted

actually thats not what im saying. you act like all kalou has is work rate. people need to give him credit for what he does tho.

LOL! Great line.

That being said I don't mind seeing Kalou come on for the last 10minutes, just to throw some experience on and seeing if he can create something this "his heart" :D

you just call a member on this thread scum for simply not having your opinions which for some deluded reason you think is god's word.

It wasn't simply for not sharing my view. More in the region of being ignorant, and ignoring bulletproof facts about kalouless.

It reminds me of those people who ignore dinosaur bones and evolutionary facts. :rolleyes:

It wasn't simply for not sharing my view. More in the region of being ignorant, and ignoring bulletproof facts about kalouless.

It reminds me of those people who ignore dinosaur bones and evolutionary facts. :rolleyes:

You keep preaching about facts but then you keep blabbing about stupid secret societies conspiracies.

But he does only have work rate. We've surpassed the stage where we accept shit, like Robert Fleck. The main requirement for a player is end product and he doesn't have it.

He is good with his head tho.