Kalou is hungry

Wilson

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Football aint about talking, it's about performing. I think Kalou is shit and until he performs, and performs consistently, i wont be changing my mind. He's done fuck all for this club since he came and he aint just come, he's been here a long time now. He might love the club, he might have passion and desire but if he's not good enough, it doesn't count for sod all in the long term.

In a lesser mid-table kind of team like Liverpool, he'd be ok, fans appreciate hard working players who are crap, but Chelsea are trying to win the league, we don't have room for average, mid-table like players.

see that attitude really pisses me off. just cause we're trying to win the league we cant have people that work really hard. he is a good impact sub and brings energy when he comes on. he is a great squad player to have. i understand he cant finish the easy chances but hes not completely awful. it shouldnt matter that much if we're challenging for trophies or not...you have to appreciate what he does and how hard he works.

see that attitude really pisses me off. just cause we're trying to win the league we cant have people that work really hard. he is a good impact sub and brings energy when he comes on. he is a great squad player to have. i understand he cant finish the easy chances but hes not completely awful. it shouldnt matter that much if we're challenging for trophies or not...you have to appreciate what he does and how hard he works.

I totally understand others fustrations on Kalou but to hate him and say he is shit when I bet Kalou has more skill with a football than most of us lot put together is rather harsh imo. I dont like Danny Sturridge, he gets on my nerves but I can guarentee most people on here like him think he is great and will be a top Chelsea player. I dont see it. I dont think he is shit, I just believe he is with us all for the wrong reasons and I actually dont think he is all that. My opinion of course,

Kalou is here for Chelsea does graft. Maybe I'm easily pleased.

Superior views? Just because its your opinion doesn't mean its a superior view. He came out and admitted he wasn't at his best and has to improve, Why would you hate a player thats doing that and try to improve himself? He doesn't try and blame other people, sulk around the pitch like Drogba, Or cheat on his wife, He is a honesty and hard working guy trying to improve himself for OUR football club, trying to earn his money unlike ALOT of the rest so lay off him ffs, Its getting pathetic now.

well , benhaim and sidwell both came out and said that they are trying to improve during their time with chelsea , even Drogba said that in the start of this season .

players say that to show that they work hard and they are committed , ffs he had 5 years to improve .

it was mentioned before hundreds of times , kalou will never be a top quality player , poor finishing , poor passing , poor vision , poor technique , poor awareness ...... he has only good pace and positioning so overall he is not average , he is poor .

No-one will argue the view "Kalou tries hard" - Yes it is a great attribute he has, an it's a shame other players don't possess.

But that's not enough for people to go "oh. He has heart, I guess we should keep him around then". This is a football club, not a social gathering. You're based on your performance, talent, quality & ability to improve. We all bit our tongues with Kalou, when he arrived in 2006 he looked like a player that would grow into the game, the year rolled on 07 & 08.. We thought "Right his time is coming, let's see if he delivers". These last 2 season, have clearly demonstrated he can not improve. He is how he is, a player with heart but no end result.

"It's a results based game" they were saying about the firing of managers. Well the same is true with players. Kalou does not give positive results - on individual - footballing merits. Therefore he should face the axe. Whether it's relegation to the bench for the majority or being sold for a better player.

Well yeah, Kalou is better than me, but i don't play for Chelsea, he does so he needs to perform if he thinks he's good enough, i don't lol. Danny Sturridge, with the chance to play regular, at least as regular as Kalou has in 5 years would do better in that period than what Kalou has done. I love Sturridge, he's cocky but also down to earth in real life and at the end of the day, he knows he can be world class. He sets out to be the best and he believes he can be. I want to see him given the chance to prove it because i believe him.

"It's a results based game" they were saying about the firing of managers. Well the same is true with players. Kalou does not give positive results - on individual - footballing merits. Therefore he should face the axe. Whether it's relegation to the bench for the majority or being sold for a better player.

I do agree with that. I think kalou knows its now or never at Chelsea. I just dont like the 'hate' as its a strong word and a bit much imo. and i still object to being called scum just because of my opinion

. I love Sturridge, he's cocky but also down to earth in real life and at the end of the day, he knows he can be world class. He sets out to be the best and he believes he can be. I want to see him given the chance to prove it because i believe him.

and for that I believe once another top flight team comes along and expresses interest he will piss off. I object to the selfishness on the pitch and going for the 'glory' goal instead of laying it off to someone else in a better position. Joe Cole does that and it pissed me off with him too.

People take TX seriously?

I swear i've never seen you type more than one line. Spouting misinformation, and making deceptive remarks towards myself. It seems to be all you do on here, that and ignoring the faults of Kalou. :rolleyes:

Sam = Andy Gray

Term X ® = Chelsea fc

I bet Kalou has more skill with a football than most of us lot put together

^ This.. is your idea of contradicting genuine reasons for Kalou being shite? Wow..

While its no secret Kalou aint the best of players, on Song he can be very effective in his own right.

He loves the club and is happy to sit on the bench and can be very good coming off the bench, i cant think of a better super sub.

Lets not also mention he has scored some vital goals for us aswell.

- The last minute winner at watford that kept us in the title race.

- The equaliser against Spurs in the FA Cup 2007 that earned a replay, we went on to win it.

- The winner at the Reebok in 2007 that stoped a long run without scoring or winning.

- A late winner against Newcastle at the end of 2007 that stoped us being cut adrift at the top.

- A late equaliser against Man.Utd which (all be it breifly) saved our long home record.

- His goal against Southend spared us from an embarrising 3rd round home exit, we went on to win the competition.

- Scored what was at the time a vital away goal at the San Siro.

- Scored an early brace against Stoke at home which eased unbreable nerves during the title run in last season.

- Scored the 3rd against Wigan which basically settled any possible lingering nerves on the last day.

- Scored in the 1st minute against Blackpool which set us up for a 1st half rout.

So despite his obvious frustrations at times and is usually a super sub on the wing he does chip in with a fair few goals (some important) since he has joined his goal rate per season has been 9-11-10-12 and 7 goals so far this season. That aint too bad atleast we know what were going to get.

So despite evreything he always chips in with about 10 or so goals (some vital goals) evrey season.

Lmao, this is just another great example of the 'Kalou fan club', due to their inability to put forward a valid argument involving logic & reason. They resort to personal insults and outlandish claims.

Scum.

The only scum on this board is you.

Kalou's sentiments in this article are nice and nobody is doubting his attitude which is 100% right but the bottom line is he is a very average player and teams looking to win Premier League and Champions Leagues will struggle if they are having to carry average players like Kalou, like Man Utd 04-05 who had a bunch of average players in their side and they suffered as a result, really he is not good enough to play at a club the stature of Chelsea and worse still the more he plays, the less playing time goes to players with big potential like Sturridge or Kakuta.