Edinson Cavani

CFC58

So can anyone answer this.

How in the world PSG and Monaco get away with FFP?

Cause City has a big loss, but it would not matter as the PL is bringing a lot of money now from TV. So they can use that excuse as to improvement in the future. Not to mention all the endorsement they can get.

But how will these two clubs get by this, giving that French League is not a big money generator?

Because the logic behind FFP has got more holes than the logic of us keeping Torres.

The geezer on Sky Sports News says that Cavani would be hit with a 75% tax reduction on his wages. So 75% of the reported 160.000 a week pay check can't be right.

Yeah! He's only going to get £40,000 a week after tax. The poor bloke. Whatever will he do!?

Yea right but in the big scheme of things, if you were Ed you would want the same as the next guy eh! Especially when your worth 53 big ones.

Cause City has a big loss, but it would not matter as the PL is bringing a lot of money now from TV. So they can use that excuse as to improvement in the future. Not to mention all the endorsement they can get.

But how will these two clubs get by this, giving that French League is not a big money generator?

Platini is FRENCH

Platini is FRENCH

Platini's son is a PSG manager

Search for "laurent platini" "quatar sports investiments"

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I dunno why are you guys still discussing Cavani, PSG, Napoli, etc....?

To me this ship has sailed and I don't give a flying fuck about how much PSG paid for him and what's his salary before tax after tax shits like that.

One thing I can sure though, he will regret about this decision sooner or later, whether he was forced to make the choice or not.

Yes PSG will be a force to be reckoned with but it's French league after all, any player with a little bit of ambition simply doesn't choose La Ligue 1 over EPL. No doubt the La Ligue 1 is rising with all the Arab money pouring in but still, it takes years in order to reach the level of EPL & La Liga, and Mr. Cavani will be old and useless by then I'm sorry to say.

Come to think of it, am surprised that no one threw a question or two about Cavani to Mourinho in the press conference yesterday. Would have been interesting to hear what he had to say on our supposed interest on Cavani, despite that he's going to PSG.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You