Edinson Cavani

CFC58

PSG are fucked. They have so much money, yes, but it was Leonardo doing all this incredible stuff for the club. He had a hand in transfers, marketing, communications; everything. He was the glue which held so much potential chaos together.

The reason for him leaving however is because he got a year-long ban for THIS: 8719621007_6aae0de716_o.gif

I'm reading it's official. It could mean he failed on a big signing?

I don't think so. They still have the money. If PSG and Napoli agreed the fee(according to rumours) nothing depends on Leonardo.

Even if Leonardo did a great work PSG have the money to replace him with great professional.

Along with the guys over at Juventus I thought Leonardo was probably one of the best Sporting Directors currently in football. Players aren't stupid and they know about Sporting Directors at clubs and with him gone some of the attraction of signing for PSG is also gone with that, especially considering Thiago Silva is now likely to leave next season.

Anyone else thinking this Cavani deal might not happen all of a sudden for some unfathomable reason? :ph34r:

Along with the guys over at Juventus I thought Leonardo was probably one of the best Sporting Directors currently in football. Players aren't stupid and they know about Sporting Directors at clubs and with him gone some of the attraction of signing for PSG is also gone with that, especially considering Thiago Silva is now likely to leave next season.

Anyone else thinking this Cavani deal might not happen all of a sudden for some unfathomable reason? :ph34r:

You aren't the only one hoping for that.

Yes, any physical form of violent behavior towards the referee (in this case bumping into him on purpose) ,no matter how small, must be punished severely.

What if he was tripped and hit his head on the ref? Does that count as an headbutt assault? :D

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You