CFC58
Followers 3

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Found this: Missed out on Pastore - got Mata Missed out on Modric - got Oscar Missed out on Hulk - got Hazard Miss out on Cavani - don't worry!

MY TALENT HAS STRUCK AGAIN

His celebration would look a bit silly here. He's used to doing a huge roar like "RAWRRRRRR" or something when he scores which goes perfectly well with the Napoli fans going "GOAAAAALLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!

Glad this soap opera is nearing an end.

I am very proud of our board and club for learning from their mistakes and for atleast trying to make decisions based on what we value a player, rather than some exorbitant valuations/clauses by the owning clubs

He would have improved us no doubt, but there are plenty of fish in the sea who will improve us as well.

• Like 1

Ferrara has said Cavani would be making a big mistake if he joined Paris Saint-Germain, suggesting Chelsea is a far more appealing option.

L'Equipe believe PSG are closing on Edinson Cavani after they met his release clause. Seems Chelsea will need to up their offer to get him.
Edinson Cavani seems to have the world at his feet, but he’s been told Chelsea is a better option than PSG

Let it go man, I know you wanted him here so bad. But it's all over life goes on!

???

I don't want him here so bad lol. I'd have rooney as I have said in the rooney vs cavani thread.

I am perfectly happy with telling napoli to shove it. But Tancredi is full of bullshit. So its not over until a proper source said it.

I would love it to be over.

???

I don't want him here so bad lol. I'd have rooney as I have said in the rooney vs cavani thread.

I am perfectly happy with telling napoli to shove it. But Tancredi is full of bullshit. So its not over until a proper source said it.

I would love it to be over.

As long as suits you!

I think PSG is quite attractive now:

- they have some world class players(Thiago Silva, Ibra, Sirgiu, Lavezzi)

-they will play in the Champions League

-Paris is one of the most beautiful cities in the world.

OK, maybe Cavani joins PSG only for the money, but it's still better than playing for Anzhi.

Yeah Paris might be a great city - but it's full of FRENCH! :Goober:

Therefore - London is the only option :tiphat:

• Like 1

Well good luck to Cavani, nothing wrong with PSG. The league might not be fun but they def have a good enough team to go far in the CL. Would have loved him to come here but the quoted price is just ridiculous. Now we must turn our attention to other strikers. Who really is available?

Rooney would be my first choice, but no way would United sell to us.

Lewandowski, Dortmund isn't parting ways with him it seems, and even if they do he'll probably go to Bayern.

God, Tevez woulda been nice for 10M, I still think he's class.

Dzeko isn't leaving now since City didn't get Cavani.

Don't want Suarez here even if it's for free.

So, who else is really available that will improve us? Looks to me like we're sticking with Lukaku, Ba and Torres. Let's hope Mou can bring the best out of them.

• Like 3

That is not true...

1) We missed out on Pastore and got Mata, alright. Amazing deal!

2) We missed out on Modric, got Meireles and now we are still looking for a CM.

3) We missed out on Hulk and we are still in the hunt for a true RW. Hazard was coming independent of Hulk.

4) We can miss out on Cavani and we might go into the season with 3 not so impressive strikers.

Yes, I understand your message that missing out on some key transfers is bot the end of the world and that might reveal us some very nice surprise. But it is not as you made out to be!

I'm bloody pump with Romelu, the ladyboy and Ba are a bit shitty, but anyway I don't think that sign Cavani for 70M would be an awesome idea.

That is not true...

1) We missed out on Pastore and got Mata, alright. Amazing deal!

2) We missed out on Modric, got Meireles and now we are still looking for a CM.

3) We missed out on Hulk and we are still havent figured out who is going to play as a true RW. Also, Hazard was coming independent of Hulk...

4) We have the possibility of missing out on Cavani without anyone else on the market (Lewan is Munich's player), making us go into the season with 3 not so impressive strikers.

Yes, I understand your message that missing out on some key transfers is not the end of the world and that might reveal us some very nice surprises, but it is not as you made out to be!

You missed the part where I wrote "Found this", you're barking at the wrong door.

I'm bloody pump with Romelu, the ladyboy and Ba are a bit shitty, but anyway I don't think that sign Cavani for 70M would be an awesome idea.

Neither do I, but that wasnt what I was quoting. ;)

To your post:

Lukaku has potential, whether he will fulfil it so quickly as next season is very uncertain!

Yes, he can become a very good striker, but we cant have an entire season rellying on an 19yo with not much experience and 2 average back-up options if we really want to fight for EPL.

I think we need a top ST to rotate with Romelu. It will be important to have two main options when UCL and EPL are in their later stages...

• Like 4

You missed the part where I wrote "Found this", you're barking at the wrong door.

The fact you found it doesnt take away the fact it is not true...

And if you posted it, I am not so wrong in quoting you explaining how wrong that is...

• Like 1