CFC58
Followers 3

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Found this: Missed out on Pastore - got Mata Missed out on Modric - got Oscar Missed out on Hulk - got Hazard Miss out on Cavani - don't worry!

MY TALENT HAS STRUCK AGAIN

His celebration would look a bit silly here. He's used to doing a huge roar like "RAWRRRRRR" or something when he scores which goes perfectly well with the Napoli fans going "GOAAAAALLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!

Why would napoli accept 50 mil now when it's only June. May as well get one of us to pay the buy out. Which if we are actually willing to pay 50 mil then I can't see us not eventually saying fuck it and paying the other 13.

This. If we aren't willing to pay the buy-out clause, we will not get him as long as Napoli hope for a club that'd actually buy him out.

So cavani starting to have his doubters on here now. Thats him,Ronaldo,rooney,falcao,hulk.....NO ONE is good enough or worth the money to play for us anymore it seems

yeah and lukaku is better than them all together :clown:

• Like 4

U must be bad fuck since we sign Jose because all u talk about is him being the special one To change your loved Torres and must be all at Chelsea, but u must know he his a good manager who is no Benitez level. Know this if Jose is a Demi god in sport base on how he had achieve do not make the fact that he is not human so stop hating on him for must of us trust he can do something in our team.

Sent from my iPhone using Genjutsu

Just for you to know, Benitez had a better season . Jose fucked Madrid so bad mate, I liek cry evry tiem. :Goober:

Yes, mate. Gianluca Di Marzio have said that Chelsea have offered 50 million (Euro) cash, and we have rejected the offer, because we want all the clause (63 million)

Didn't he say Napoli are "expected" to reject. Which is basically opinion more than fact. I read some report saying Napoli are considering it

Its so simple...Ask Napoli if they want Torres, if they say yes, offer 40mi + Nando. If they say no, decide whether we think Cavani is worth the investment or not, then pay his buy-out clause or walk away!

It shouldnt take a doctorate thesis to know what we have to do...

• Like 1

Its so simple...Ask Napoli if they want Torres, if they say yes, offer 40mi + Nando. If they say no, decide whether we think Cavani is worth the investment or not, then pay his buy-out clause or walk away!

It shouldnt take a doctorate thesys to know what we have to do...

thesis :clown:

• Like 1

LOL Daily Fail are saying it is Courtois that's the unknown player we tried to give in part exchange for Cavani.

As if!

This Cavani transfer should be simple.

Give Napoli 40 million + Torres..if they reject, see if he's worth his buy-out clause (which he isnt)...if not, go sign someone else.

Do Napoli need a keeper?

I believe so yes. Think I read today that they're getting rid of theirs and were interested in Mingolet.

Fucking hell. Napoli have learned from Porto in demanding nothing but the release clause. Very frustrating because 50m for one player is still a fucking lot, and they can use that money to improve more than 3 positions -_-

Then, £40 million+ Torres and Courtois (on Loan)?

Sounds good to me, but would we really want to send Courtois to another league? Don't think so.