Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Edinson Cavani

CFC58
Followers 3

Just NO. If he doesn't make at least four world class performances (by this, I mean like Drogba did against Valencia), then we have to give him the boot. We have no time to waste on a big flop, we have much more important things to fix.

Amen, this is Torres's last chance with us, I think we're gonna need to replace him in the summer. We keep saying he'll come good but I'm sick of waiting and don't think he'll ever come good in a Chelsea shirt

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Found this: Missed out on Pastore - got Mata Missed out on Modric - got Oscar Missed out on Hulk - got Hazard Miss out on Cavani - don't worry!

MY TALENT HAS STRUCK AGAIN

His celebration would look a bit silly here. He's used to doing a huge roar like "RAWRRRRRR" or something when he scores which goes perfectly well with the Napoli fans going "GOAAAAALLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!

• 1 month later...

LMAO what a baseless, fact-less article. How on earth do people get paid for doing this?!

The link says Liverpool also fancy themselves but would have to sell Carroll first. lmao.

LMAO what a baseless, fact-less article. How on earth do people get paid for doing this?!

??

The article is based in The Sun, where is said Chelsea met the players representatives in London days ago.

The article is based in The Sun, where is said Chelsea met the players representatives in London days ago.

They couldn't have. That's basic tapping up, if it were true we'd have been investigated and fined. Like when we did this with Cole.

Wouldn't mind if we got Cavani but the problem with our strikers are their not getting enough chances so a winger/playmaker should be the first thing on whoever takes over in the summers list.. plus someone mentioned Rossi from Villarreal in an earlier post who imo is probably better.

• Like 1

There's a cheaper option in Giuseppe Rossi and one we should get. Clinical finisher and certainly a very good player.

Very good option. Great finisher and ex Manc, be great to get him.

They couldn't have. That's basic tapping up, if it were true we'd have been investigated and fined. Like when we did this with Cole.

Let's not be so naive as to assume that things go by the book in football transfers :D

Not saying the report is true, but if it is and if we aren't being dragged to court, then it simply means Napoli were sounded out about an offer and they gave their tacit acceptance.

Let's not be so naive as to assume that things go by the book in football transfers :D

Not saying the report is true, but if it is and if we aren't being dragged to court, then it simply means Napoli were sounded out about an offer and they gave their tacit acceptance.

True, true. Though it's also the fact they cite The Sun as a source that also makes me very sceptical :P

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/chelsea/

Id be delighted with either pairing but how do they work out that price for Higuian and Ronaldo, I mean Ronnie himself cost Madrid more than that and he ain't exactly done anything to cause his price tag to drop

I wouldn't be surprised if Napoli sell Lavezzi/Cavani and bring in Rossi as a replacement because Rossi has said that he prefers a move back to Italy.

True but if a good offer comes in for him from us or even another English club, I wouldn't bet against him returning to England.