CFC58
Followers 3

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Found this: Missed out on Pastore - got Mata Missed out on Modric - got Oscar Missed out on Hulk - got Hazard Miss out on Cavani - don't worry!

MY TALENT HAS STRUCK AGAIN

His celebration would look a bit silly here. He's used to doing a huge roar like "RAWRRRRRR" or something when he scores which goes perfectly well with the Napoli fans going "GOAAAAALLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!

Yeah, i dont think its luck. I think he got some scoop somehow, so I hope this story is also true, if other rumours are to be believed maybe the decision Chelsea is asking Napoli to stand by is the city dzeko transfer. Rafas going there so im sure he would prefer Torres than Dzeko, we can match what City's paying as well.

Chelsea will have to offer hard cash though. No way would Napoli accept Cash+Torres over Cash+Dzeko how much ever we like to think Benitez likes Torres. You'd have to be a complete noob to accept Torres over Dzeko. Maybe more money in cash like 40mil or total cash offer is needed

His celebration would look a bit silly here. He's used to doing a huge roar like "RAWRRRRRR" or something when he scores which goes perfectly well with the Napoli fans going "GOAAAAALLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry::cry::cry::cry: ", but here he'd get a little "Yay!!!!" from the crowd when the ball goes in followed by clapping for half a minute. He'd look very odd running to the fans with his mouth wide open and some 80 year old tourist being scared shitless.

LOL true dat!!!

His celebration would look a bit silly here. He's used to doing a huge roar like "RAWRRRRRR" or something when he scores which goes perfectly well with the Napoli fans going "GOAAAAALLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry::cry::cry::cry: ", but here he'd get a little "Yay!!!!" from the crowd when the ball goes in followed by clapping for half a minute. He'd look very odd running to the fans with his mouth wide open and some 80 year old tourist being scared shitless.

LOOOOOOOOOOL. Yeah but sometimes there is nice atmo at the bridge. Also he will love our away support.

I'm actually feeling pretty confident we'll get him. I think it's a myth that Man City will sign another 'top' striker especially with Manuel Pel. likely taking over. He doesn't like to rotate his forwards too much so there'd be unhappy strikers at the club.

Us on the other hand always come up with a surprise.

Torres - Surprise.

Mata - Surprise.

Hazard - Surprise (to me anyway).

That trend will continue. Someone absolutely top will come in, and as for top strikers, Cavani is the only one who makes sense for this club as we like to go for established names.

I think Benitez might want Torres and Azpilicueta.

Both will follow, especially Azpilicueta. I think he liked Benitez a lot.

So that should be 15 and 15 for each.

Thus we can give Napoli those two players plus some cash like around 20 to 25 mill.

I'm actually feeling pretty confident we'll get him. I think it's a myth that Man City will sign another 'top' striker especially with Manuel Pel. likely taking over. He doesn't like to rotate his forwards too much so there'd be unhappy strikers at the club.

Us on the other hand always come up with a surprise.

Torres - Surprise.

Mata - Surprise.

Hazard - Surprise (to me anyway).

That trend will continue. Someone absolutely top will come in, and as for top strikers, Cavani is the only one who makes sense for this club as we like to go for established names.

I feel the same. the saga is built up like last year with Hazard.

• Like 1

I think Benitez might want Torres and Azpilicueta.

Both will follow, especially Azpilicueta. I think he liked Benitez a lot.

So that should be 15 and 15 for each.

Thus we can give Napoli those two players plus some cash like around 20 to 25 mill.

No way we'd let go of azpi, he has done great in his first season in England and he has still time on his contract. I cant see Chelsea letting go one of out best prospects.

• Like 2

No way we'd let go of azpi, he has done great in his first season in England and he has still time on his contract. I cant see Chelsea letting go one of out best prospects.

Anything for Cavani!

And like I said, Azpi seemed to really liked Benitez. So I would not be surprised if he wants to follow him.

Anything for Cavani!

And like I said, Azpi seemed to really liked Benitez. So I would not be surprised if he wants to follow him.

Even if he likes Rafa, I dont think he would switch being a first team in Chelsea to Napoli. And i think we could get Cavani with just torres + cash.

• Like 1