Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Lay off Kalou and Anelka

Wilson
Followers 0

What a comeback!

PFA's teams of the year proves how important the opinion of "fellow professionals" is. Lampard's last inclusion was 4 years ago (!).

But a random award is always more important than actual performances when it comes to Salomon Kalou.

Shut up you stupid prick. Why do you impose your expert opinion on every matter?

Go ahead nand ignore me you little girl.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the point where a simple discussion can turn into a full flung war, where people slung personal abuse to one another, and the discussion doesn't notcied.

I said, what i have had to say in a manner which doesn't include any indication of any thought of anyone else except for Kalou/Anelka and for my opinion on his skill and talent and role in the squad.

yes ...the opinions of fellow professionals ,,and coaches...not play station experts

Excuse me but. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

Playstation experts? Are you watching the same games we do? Or are you playing with Chelsea on your playstation and judging Kalou from his improvements on there? Honestly. If he didn't play for Chelsea, you would have the same views as us, the blue tinted shades clouds your judgement.

Any Tom, Dick or Harry can see Kalou is not Chelsea quality, and he's not in the top5 of African footballers. But since you'd rather ignore these views and brush them off as coming from "play station experts" then there's really no point in even discussing this :smiliecap1:

This is the point where a simple discussion can turn into a full flung war, where people slung personal abuse to one another, and the discussion doesn't notcied.

I guess this sums up the thread: :getyou:

Playstation experts? Are you watching the same games we do? Or are you playing with Chelsea on your playstation and judging Kalou from his improvements on there? Honestly. If he didn't play for Chelsea, you would have the same views as us, the blue tinted shades clouds your judgement.

Any Tom, Dick or Harry can see Kalou is not Chelsea quality, and he's not in the top5 of African footballers. But since you'd rather ignore these views and brush them off as coming from "play station experts" then there's really no point in even discussing this :smiliecap1:

Amen.

• 4 weeks later...

have NEVER played on play station ..I think you will find Kalou WAS on the shortlist of 5 for African player of the year.

have NEVER played on play station ..I think you will find Kalou WAS on the shortlist of 5 for African player of the year.

Ignore that.. I was offended in the moment.

I love Kalou to bits, here is why:

He's one of those players, although he frustates the hell out of you sometimes... he's never said a bad word about the club, acted in a shit way etc. I like his attitude, he gets on with it. Yes I agree he shouldn't be starting first team, but he's a very good squad player to have, when we play teams who have tired legs he's good to come on and have a run. He'll pop up with the odd goal and assist, some more important than others (Man Utd HOME couple seasons ago). He infuriates me the best of times, but I love him to bits!

As for Anelka, he's quality... he just needs to have less days where he's 'not up for it'

Ignore that.. I was offended in the moment.

no problem mate

IF we had a top class right sided forward I would be happy if Kalou was left out .. At the moment IMO he is the best we have for that position.