.Cee
Followers 0

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An actual legend of the club. He played a key role in many of Chelsea's successes and he can be very proud of himself. Went from a complete nobody when he first arrived to one of the first names on th

Says it all. Get out of my club you absolute helmet. He's been useless defensively for a while now but his goals/assist tally saved him last season. I actually laughed when this happened, totally ut

i cant say it better...

Posted Images

He is clearly a CB.

Play him there, or dont play him. Absolutely immense today.

Totally agree!! I think today proved how much of a better CB he is than a RB. Fantastic performance.

• Like 1

Did he get the official MOTM? I read somewhere that he did. If so then it was completely deserved. I honestly believe he's one of the best CBS in the league and he'd literally walk into the starting XI of any team in the league. Can't help but think that it's such a shame he's played exclusively out of position this season.

On the other hand Terry and Cahill have been amazing and because of that there is no need to use Ivano as a CB.

For some reason he was never considered by Jose for CB. At the start of the season when Jose was giving everyone opportunities to find his best team, he tried JT, Cahill and Luiz there before deciding on the first two. He never gave Iva a chance at CB.

what was that crossing lol. i think just one got past the first man. not like he was pressurised either

I agree with you on the crossing. :D

But what are the best crosses worth if theres no one on the other end in the right place at the right time, to convert them?

I agree with you on the crossing. :D

But what are the best crosses worth if theres no one on the other end in the right place at the right time, to convert them?

worth more than those going out or getting blocked by the defender

that excuse doesn't apply to Ivanovic at all. much less today when there was Demba Ba up front today