Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Branislav Ivanovic

.Cee
Followers 0

I'm loving him at centre back.

When he's played at right back for a few games and then centre back, he's looked shakey. But now they he's starting there regularly he's really filling his potential finally IMO.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An actual legend of the club. He played a key role in many of Chelsea's successes and he can be very proud of himself. Went from a complete nobody when he first arrived to one of the first names on th

Says it all. Get out of my club you absolute helmet. He's been useless defensively for a while now but his goals/assist tally saved him last season. I actually laughed when this happened, totally ut

i cant say it better...

Posted Images

I thought he was so bad yesterday with those endless horrible shots

You don't judge his performance by those shots, he's our CB! He did his job perfectly yesterday and got forward involved in attacks when people in front of him failed to do theirs. He played with all his heart Yesterday. My MOTM.

Disappointed with Ivanovic tonight. Of all people to be making mistakes, never expected him to have done so, especially when those mistakes are such schoolboy errors!!

Unfortunate mistakes that could've happened to anyone. I sense Ivanovic is the type of character that will come back stronger and not let his self confidence crumble like others (Yes, him).

• Like 1
Unfortunate mistakes that could've happened to anyone. I sense Ivanovic is the type of character that will come back stronger and not let his self confidence crumble like others (Yes, him).

Are you kidding me? They were not 'unfortunate.' They were mistakes that came about from his dreadfully casual attitude and he should not escape criticism.

• Like 1
Should be shoved into the reserves for the next month and have his wages docked. Absolutely disgraceful, not just the mistakes, but the casual style he took on the pitch

Trade with Ake? Ivan did 2 horrible mistakes, but what you are saying is nonsense. If everybody will be punish and docked his wages, Torres would be homeless right now.

• Like 1
Trade with Ake? Ivan did 2 horrible mistakes, but what you are saying is nonsense. If everybody will be punish and docked his wages, Torres would be homeless right now.

Ivanovic cost us a trophy with his casual attitude and making mistakes like he had just smoked 20 pounds of weed before the match. Yet some people either want him to partner Terry or go back to RB and replace the much better performing Cesar.

• Like 1
Ivanovic cost us a trophy with his casual attitude and making mistakes like he had just smoked 20 pounds of stones before the match. Yet some people either want him to partner Terry or go back to RB and replace the much better performing Cesar.

But it´s not over yet. Maybe he will score at Liberty twice :D. Otherwise he has better cross than Cesar,