.Cee
Followers 0

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An actual legend of the club. He played a key role in many of Chelsea's successes and he can be very proud of himself. Went from a complete nobody when he first arrived to one of the first names on th

Says it all. Get out of my club you absolute helmet. He's been useless defensively for a while now but his goals/assist tally saved him last season. I actually laughed when this happened, totally ut

i cant say it better...

Posted Images

god i hope this has nothing to with kaka deal! LAY OFF OUR BRAN..

Haha chill, we won't try bringing Kaka in. Both Hazard and De Bruyne favor playing behind a striker and with Mata already at the club I'm pretty sure Kaka's name hasn't been even mentioned by our board.

Sheesh! Malouda plays like crap for us and then go on to do well for France. Ivanovic never attempted that for us and he goes to do that with Serbia. :doh:

I didn't know he had this in his locker .. So close!

Nice strike, now I like him even more! That would bring an Alex-esque variation to our free kick taking.

Actually, it is well known in Serbia that Bane has a thunderous shot, it's just that he never got a chance to show it with Drogba, Lampard, Mata and Alex around. Also, a couple of times this season he tried to shoot on goal it lots of times and it was a good effort.

Sheesh! Malouda plays like crap for us and then go on to do well for France. Ivanovic never attempted that for us and he goes to do that with Serbia. :doh:

I know he's a twat for that, he will go off and play good then come back and just be like ''yess back to playing shit''

Cole did say that Drogba and Ivanovic had the most powerful shots. And when he shoots from distance it's usually a good strong shot. I've wondered before why doesn't he do an Alex once in a while.

http://www1.skysport...es-agent-claims

"Reports on Tuesday suggested that the Serbia defender had no intention of quitting west London following comments to the media by Vlado Borozan."

Hope this clears the air. :)

He said this though...

"With regards to speculation about my future, we will see what happens. But whatever happens, it will be between myself, Chelsea and my actual representatives."

Worrying...

He got a freekick when we played at WHL in Carlo's 2nd season but nearly skied it out of the ground.

He got a freekick when we played at WHL in Carlo's 2nd season but nearly skied it out of the ground.

Really? Couldn't remember about it. Should be trying out more.

Defender revealed the man purporting to be his representative who claimed he was happy at the Blues was in no way affiliated to him and refused to commit his future to the club

Chelsea defender Branisalv Ivanovic has moved to deny reports made from an individual claiming to be his agent regarding his future at the club.

A man named Vlado Borozan made comments to the media earlier this week claiming the Serbia international was happy at Stamford Bridge and had no intentions of quitting the club.

However, Ivanovic has moved to distance himself from the individual, claiming he is no way affiliated to him and he did not make the claims as reported.

"I've seen in the press that an agent called Vlada Borozan has been saying things on my behalf, I would just like to put on record that he is not my agent and does not have the right to tell the press anything on my behalf," Ivanovic told Sky Sports.

Despite confessing he is happy at Stamford Bridge, the 28-year-old refused to commit his future to the Champions League winners, stating any decision on his future would be made after he comes back from holiday.

RAFA FOR THE KING'S ROAD?

Rafael Benitez is 10/1 with William Hill to become the next permanent Chelsea manager.

He continued: "With regards to speculation about my future, we will see what happens. But whatever happens, it will be between myself, Chelsea and my actual representatives.

"As it stands today, I am a proud Chelsea player.

"I have four years remaining on my contract, have just won the Champions League, just captained my country on international duty, and am now ready for a holiday with my family to recharge my batteries and get ready for next season."