Jump to content
Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Branislav Ivanovic


.Cee
 Share
Followers 0

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An actual legend of the club. He played a key role in many of Chelsea's successes and he can be very proud of himself. Went from a complete nobody when he first arrived to one of the first names on th

Says it all. Get out of my club you absolute helmet. He's been useless defensively for a while now but his goals/assist tally saved him last season. I actually laughed when this happened, totally ut

i cant say it better...

Posted Images

1 minute ago, mccg said:

Hopefully Alonso makes the lb spot his and Azpil owns the rb position and Ivan becomes a squad player rather than a starter and the phase out begins.

This is what was said about Baba last year and nothing. 

We just waste money on Alonso like we did with Baba. That's what the board likes to do, waste money on mediocre players. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AWorriedChelseaFan said:

Why is this clown is still starting matches after matches for us ?

He played well against Burnley and kept his place for Swanses. He played well against swansea and kept his spot for Liverpool. It helps that Alonso is new. Hopefully cogs start turning now. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Fernando said:

This is what was said about Baba last year and nothing. 

We just waste money on Alonso like we did with Baba. That's what the board likes to do, waste money on mediocre players. 

Well i'll give Alonso a chance before tarring him with the same brush,i'm hoping he can defend better than Baba,as managers are judged on Their signings im hoping he does a decent job and have the domino effect of pushing Ivan to a squad member for this season.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Supermonkey92 said:

He played well against Burnley and kept his place for Swanses. He played well against swansea and kept his spot for Liverpool. It helps that Alonso is new. Hopefully cogs start turning now. 

For me personally, I would have replaced Ivanovic when the Summer transfer window was still open...but of course. Our manager/board is a genius, and he/they cannot see the obvious fact that Iva has already declined as a footballer for about a year and a half now.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, The Chels said:

I've totally accepted that this is going to happen.

If he ends up being worse than Ivanovic then that itself is a feat. I'm optimistic at the moment.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Funny thing is a few years back we were laughing at United spending £30m on Shaw. Fast forward a few years and that looks like chump change considering we spent £24m on Alonso. 

Hope the guy proves me wrong but he doesn't fill me with much confidence at all. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, The Skipper said:

Funny thing is a few years back we were laughing at United spending £30m on Shaw. Fast forward a few years and that looks like chump change considering we spent £24m on Alonso. 

Hope the guy proves me wrong but he doesn't fill me with much confidence at all. 

I don't remember laughing about that. In fact, I was fuming we didn't get him when he obviously wanted to come here but we were not willing to pay the fee :angry:

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...