What made you smile today?

LDN Blue

England continuing their thrashing of the current world`s best cricket team (India) on their way to becoming the worlds number 1 cricket team themselves in the next 3-5 days. the first time they have held that honour in my lifetime (35 years)

the Sikh`s and their neighbours in Southall last night. fucking tremendous...not only did they stand by to protect their immediate community but you could still see the love in their eyes and in their general friendlyness towards all Londoners. .

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My tutor telling me that I am doing well in my Mandarin lessons and an email from a good friend!!

well done. i`ve heard it`s quite hard to learn.

i taught myself dutch..wish i had used a tutor,it took me about 3 years from scratch..:(

well done. i`ve heard it`s quite hard to learn.

i taught myself dutch..wish i had used a tutor,it took me about 3 years from scratch.. :(

I am not sure I could do Chinese with out a tutor! The sounds are so different from those that I am used to making. It's very sing song in a way... until they start talking fast and then I am lost!!

Dutch? On your own? WOW!! :blue scalf:

• 3 months later...

Not just made me smile but Made me LMFAO!!

Shon3x was that original? Or did u tap it from elsewhere?

Well I'd say...70% original :P I heard butt fuck it as a reference for but fuck it long time ago, so I molded it in a gay joke, butt fuck it, it seems people didn't like it :D