Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Chelsea vs Sunderland

BlueLion.
Followers 0

Ancelotti is fucking with Zhirkov game. He must be playing as a left wing, not doing the role that Lampard does. He said that would give the youth a chance, but asked Ferreira to play as a defender, instead giving Bruma a chance. Ancelotti will be fired in the end of the season, i bet. Or at least, I hope.

Who do you want next?

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ancelotti is fucking with Zhirkov game. He must be playing as a left wing, not doing the role that Lampard does. He said that would give the youth a chance, but asked Ferreira to play as a defender, instead giving Bruma a chance. Ancelotti will be fired in the end of the season, i bet. Or at least, I hope.

You are an idiot.

Is ok lossing but not this way not watching player walking without spirit

Now this is what I meant

If you lost because the opposition really did well then fair enough.

The way we lost in recent matches is really... 

This is what our points advantage was for, days like this when we fuck up against a team that is total shit away from home.

It happens we need to look forward to next week and nurse these injured players back

This is what our points advantage was for, days like this when we fuck up against a team that is total shit away from home.

It happens we need to look forward to next week and nurse these injured players back

Screwing up big time. 3-0