Batman 3 title revealed

BlueLion.

I am a MASSIVE Batman fanboy. I have waited for this sequel ever since I finished watching 'The Dark Knight'. I still remember my reaction after watching The Dark Knight in the cinemas. I just sat there in my seat...speechless and dumbfounded and thought "What is this awesomeness I have just witnessed...?" :lol: Words cannot describe how much I am looking forward to watching it. In all honesty I find it difficult to believe that it can be better than The Dark Knight (My favourite movie of all time) but nontheless I think it'll be awesome! :D :D :D

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a MASSIVE Batman faboy. I have waited for this sequel ever since I finished watching 'The Dark Knight'. I still remember my reaction after watching The Dark Knight in the cinemas. I just sat there in my seat...speechless and dumbfounded and thought "What is this awesomeness I have just witnessed...?" :lol: Words cannot describe how much I am looking forward to watching it. In all honesty I find it difficult to believe that it can be better than The Dark Knight (My favourite movie of all time) but nontheless I think it'll be awesome! :D :D :D

I remember waiting for "the Dark Knight" the same way. My favorite scene in B.Begins was seeing the Joker card at the end of it.

Heath Ledger produced the finest acting performance I've seen on a big screen as the Joker.

Amen! Even better than Anthony Hopkins' Hannibal Lector and Nicholson's more 'Classic' portrayal of The Joker. Heath Ledger made his Joker contemporary and took it to another level. The best I have ever seen and I hope no-one even thinks about playing the Joker for a while.

My favorite scene in B.Begins was seeing the Joker card at the end of it.

Yeah, I remember seeing that scene and thinking "Oh shit's gonna get real now" :lol:

I think it will struggle to better TDK only because of how good Heath Ledger's performance was.

For me, it's not the 'only' reason but nontheless a major one.

For me, it's not the 'only' reason but nontheless a major one.

TDK is not as good as people make it out to be. It is a brilliant film, but at times it struggles with its pacing and the quality of the acting in Batman Begins is better in my honest opinion (Gary Oldman and Heath Ledger apart, obviously).

Heath Ledger was awesome, which will mean the dark knight will always have its place towards the top, but i literally can't wait for this film... I like superhero films, but i Love BATMAN, ever since i sae the reruns when i was a kid of the 1960's batman and robin tv program with Adam West... Its gonna be EPIC...

WOW, JUST WOW, literally one of the best films ever, undoubtedly the greatest trilogy ever with the best ending imo, i honestly really want to watch it again. My favourite film has always been Die hard, and i watched it twice when i first saw it when i was like 10. But tbh, it was even better. If you don't like that film you will never like any action/superhero film ever made. Just WOW.

WOW, JUST WOW, literally one of the best films ever, undoubtedly the greatest trilogy ever with the best ending imo, i honestly really want to watch it again. My favourite film has always been Die hard, and i watched it twice when i first saw it when i was like 10. But tbh, it was even better. If you don't like that film you will never like any action/superhero film ever made. Just WOW.

I'm going to watch it today/tomorrow and one of my friends said that it's equally great as TDK and that Tom Hardy fulfills his role just as great as Heath Ledger did, do you think the same? Is the airplanejacking scene epic? :)

I'm going to watch it today/tomorrow and one of my friends said that it's equally great as TDK and that Tom Hardy fulfills his role just as great as Heath Ledger did, do you think the same? Is the airplanejacking scene epic? :)

Yeah tbh, i don't think they deserve to be compared as they are completely different. (but i'll do it anyway :)) Heath Ledger as the Joker will forever go down as one of the greatest charaters ever, and whenever anyone thinks of the joker they think of Heath Ledgers' (Well definately me anyway), The Joker was portrayed as being very clever yet insane at the same time, but never looked like a physical threat to batman, Wheras Tom Hardy plays a character whose brute force has got him to be the number one villain, yet still does it really well, also the fact he is the one man who could beat him physically also is a good edition... So to try and conclude, i like Bane over the Joker but heath ledgers peformance over Tom Hardy's just... However Tom Hardy smashes the role and its only the fact he doesn't have a lot of his own talking to do that makes heath ledgers performance as slightly better.... TBH we are talking 10/10 for heath ledger and 9.5/10 for Tom Hardy And yes the opening airplane jaking scene is indeed epic though i am sure there are a lot of people who haven't seen it so i don't want to give anything away as that would be unfair... All i will say is that in my opinion, the ending is one of the best i have ever seen...

Also if anyone doesn't like batman (which i don't think is possible), anne hatheway in a leather catsuit is just :o followed by :woo: followed by :heart: (othewise known as :wank2: )... The other theatre go-wers wern't overly impressed... :D

Yeah tbh, i don't think they deserve to be compared as they are completely different. (but i'll do it anyway :)) Heath Ledger as the Joker will forever go down as one of the greatest charaters ever, and whenever anyone thinks of the joker they think of Heath Ledgers' (Well definately me anyway), The Joker was portrayed as being very clever yet insane at the same time, but never looked like a physical threat to batman, Wheras Tom Hardy plays a character whose brute force has got him to be the number one villain, yet still does it really well, also the fact he is the one man who could beat him physically also is a good edition... So to try and conclude, i like Bane over the Joker but heath ledgers peformance over Tom Hardy's just... However Tom Hardy smashes the role and its only the fact he doesn't have a lot of his own talking to do that makes heath ledgers performance as slightly better.... TBH we are talking 10/10 for heath ledger and 9.5/10 for Tom Hardy And yes the opening airplane jaking scene is indeed epic though i am sure there are a lot of people who haven't seen it so i don't want to give anything away as that would be unfair... All i will say is that in my opinion, the ending is one of the best i have ever seen...

Also if anyone doesn't like batman (which i don't think is possible), anne hatheway in a leather catsuit is just :o followed by :woo: followed by :heart: (othewise known as :wank2: )... The other theatre go-wers wern't overly impressed... :D

All right, thanks a lot for the info, I'm so pumped up to watch it now, and I will make a post after having watched it in relation to your comparison of the two villains. BTW respect to Tom Hardy, to think that he's an ex-drunk and junkie who has achieved that much in a short period is worthy of respect and pride if you are English. :D

Haha those movie go-ers were probably husbands/boyfriends who didn't want to offend their misses by drooling over a chick who's surely smoking hotter than all the females in the theater combined. :P

To be honest I was getting really annoyed with the "Nolan fanboys" and supposed Batman fans (who probably never had a clue about the character/villains in the first place) that started cropping up after "The Dark Knight" released, but after seeing this movie....I'm truly in love with the Batman character again. Really good movie. The Dark Knight was truly special and for me no superhero movie is going to top that one, but this deserves to mentioned in the same breath,.Personally I have a minor gripe with the film's ending (just one scene) but all in all, great movie. Go see it.