Steve
Followers 0

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Allegri is a moron. I hope Roma win the league.

I know that many people here don't watch Serie A, but yesterday this legend played his last game - and scored hattrick. One of the most underrated strikers out there and a big human being. He took fin

Thats me cousin, top bloke he is. He once felt up between a girls leg he did. I was well proud of him, I was. He looked like a goose when the girls old dad walked in. It was a laugh, because I'm her d

Posted Images

Just realized, Benitez rested 3-4 key players at the weekend and his Napoli side got thrashed 3-0 by Atalanta. Brought them back in tonight and now trail 2-0 to Roma at HT. Classic Benitez. :lol:

With minutes left to go at 2-2, Benitez took off Higuain for Behrami, a striker for a midfielder, and Napoli then went on to concede and lost 3-2. :lol: But doubt he will be too disheartened with the defeat. 2 away goals in the bag. Second leg next week.

• Like 1

With minutes left to go at 2-2, Benitez took off Higuain for Behrami, a striker for a midfielder, and Napoli then went on to concede and lost 3-2. :lol: But doubt he will be too disheartened with the defeat. 2 away goals in the bag. Second leg next week.

Benitez NEVER learns...

Looking at Napoli vs AC Milan game it just confirms how fluent and good football Chelsea is playing. Very slow build-up by Milan. Any idea why Balotelli was crying on the bench?

Because he was subbed off? He played really badly from what I saw, he could be upset at himself.

Looking at Napoli vs AC Milan game it just confirms how fluent and good football Chelsea is playing. Very slow build-up by Milan. Any idea why Balotelli was crying on the bench?

Was apparently being abused racially by the fans in the stadium.

• Like 1

Actually turned out to be because of some racial chants which is just sickening if true :rant:

• Like 1

Was apparently being abused racially by the fans in the stadium.

The San Paolo stadium is the only one in Italy that respect balotelli

He has more fans in Napoli than in Milan

Search for the video where he walk yesterday in Napoli and all Napoli fans stop him to ask for a picture

EPL>Bundesliga>Ligue 1>La Liga>Serie A. EPL is the only league I can watch a match up of ANY two teams and be entertained.

Who taught you football? :doh:

The San Paolo stadium is the only one in Italy that respect balotelli

He has more fans in Napoli than in Milan

Search for the video where he walk yesterday in Napoli and all Napoli fans stop him to ask for a picture

I don't know about that. Only saying what I've read from reports...