The Serie A Thread

Steve

Wow, AC Milan are losing everyone!! Nesta, Gattusso, Van Bommel, Seedorf & Inzaghi. Added with Del Piero from Juve, it's marking an end of an era in Serie A within itself. Buffon, Zanetti, Pirlo & a couple of others only remain now as the 'old guys' of this league.

Gattuso wants to go back to Rangers as well!

• 2 weeks later...

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII KNEW IT!

Knew what?

You know its got nothing to do with Juve right?

Knew what?

You know its got nothing to do with Juve right?

I just knew you would say "Innocent until proven guilty". You've only posted that 100 times. :ph34r: Yeah, I know it's just Conte, but if it concerns him, it concerns Juve.

I just knew you would say "Innocent until proven guilty". You've only posted that 100 times. :ph34r: Yeah, I know it's just Conte, but if it concerns him, it concerns Juve.

Everyone is innocent until proven guilty. But at the end of the day this will not effect Juve in terms of winning the league like the last time.

Everyone is innocent until proven guilty. But at the end of the day this will not effect Juve in terms of winning the league like the last time.

Hopefully, I'm getting sick of all these scandals. Besides, I'm just having a hard time believing that Conte would do it.

• 1 month later...

AC Milan have lost Nesta,Thiago Silva, Gattuso, Seedorf, van Bommel, Ibra, Inzaghi, Aquilani, Lopez in one summer transfer window.

"Yes, I've sold Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Thiago Silva to PSG," Silvio Berlusconi told Gazzetta dello Sport. "We will save €154 million over two years."

I think in pro sport you should just go off the assumption that someone accused by a neutral (not by a competitor) of doping/match fixing is guilty and wait for them to prove otherwise. It saves years of denial and speeds up the process, otherwise we'll have cases like Lance Armstrong and Floyd Landis, which in the long run harms the credibility of a sport. Cricket for example is lightning quick at investigating things like this and unlike cycling its still considered credible, even when Pakistan play.